Ardagh semi final

Garden City

Or Troon . Still a diddy cup in ma eyes but will enjoy the Sunday Funday all the same

Diddy cup my arse , qualified from a section that includes 3 premier league teams, beat Hurlford away, beat a decent Cumnock team tonight, yet it's still a diddy cup ?
A diddy cup is/was north Ayrshire cup/ evening times cup , we only compete in 4 cups league cup, West, Scottish, Ayrshire cup, so let's drop the diddy cup label and win the thing !!! Ps if it's a Diddy cup you won't be going lol

Any cup where the main sponsor of the league won't even give you odds on the game is a diddy cup . Also where clubs state they are using it as an extended pre season is a diddy cup . Put these into the 1 Cuo . Yip I will be at the final unless I'm working berry or the 9th October when we are away on holiday

37 minutes ago, fan of the juniors said:

Any cup where the main sponsor of the league won't even give you odds on the game is a diddy cup . Also where clubs state they are using it as an extended pre season is a diddy cup . Put these into the 1 Cuo . Yip I will be at the final unless I'm working berry or the 9th October when we are away on holiday

It's a cup. You're in the final, so that makes it important. As said before you're hardly having trouble closing the trophy room door at Ladeside.

It's a cup. You're in the final, so that makes it important. As said before you're hardly having trouble closing the trophy room door at Ladeside.

That's true Jim & since we are there I'm sure it would be nice to win it especially for the management as it would be their 1st at the club . Only my opinion on the group stages of the cup . Maybe needs a revamp to shake it up . Playing the same teams every year is dung .

14 hours ago, Troon Fc said:

How can it be a diddy cup with Kilbirnie, Cumnock, Beith and Talbot in the semis!?!?! 4 cracking teams right there, amongst the best in the country! Good luck to the finalists

Its no diddy teams that's in the cup ffs its a diddy format. Troon almost have a walkthrough to the quarters there's no great achievement in them reaching that stage. Same teams every year , virtually same qualifiers every year, the Medda not qualifying is shocking.

Do away with quarters have only winners of section going into semis. Or have 6 sections of four with winners and best two runners up qualifying. When was last time Kello qualified ? In a section with Talbot , Glens , Nock what chance have they got.. only interested in the money from playing these teams.

Managers use the comp virtually as pre season good weather , midweek slots wasted when it could be used for league matches or bringing Scottish forward to avoid bad winter months.

Archived