Post Brexit Benefits & things you'll miss?

Now that the Brexit vote dust is settling & our elected prime minister is claiming she is going to light the blue-touch paper next year, what's going to be your hit & a miss?

HIT...

No European weather reports or news stories coming through my Telly box from the continent & the cancelation of the decimal system. 

MISS...

French wine & bread & Danish blue cheese. 

G-Bo(re)

6 minutes ago, DI Bruce Robertson said:

Will the NHS die with Brexit?

Sent from a dark, dank hellhole.

Well it will struggle without all the European workers. So might not die but will be very ill. 

G-Bo(re)

4 minutes ago, throbber said:

Are we not going to get any more French wine in Britain because of Brexit?

I've heard because of global warming the English grape will be knocking out some wine. 

G-Bo(re) 

20 minutes ago, DI Bruce Robertson said:

Ah, got you! And Mrs M. the reality is that there will absolutely NO difference to immigrants after Brexit, thank Gidness!

Without wanting to go all tin-foil hat, if you only joined on August 15th, how do you know she used to be called Mrs M?

South America is where it's at for wine, unless we fall out with them...again.

I've been enjoying wine from Argentina so there's no chance of a dispute with them so think I should be fine.

Most people dislike me on here?? I must admit I'm completely shocked at that TBH.

Pro tip: if you are going to pretend to be a "new" poster, at least try and not mention things or people on here from years ago. 

You really are a troll, just trying to get the rise from people. I'll decline, and put you on ignore, after all, some people are trying to have fun.
Goodnight.

Most people dislike me on here?? I must admit I'm completely shocked at that TBH.

Pro tip: if you are going to pretend to be a "new" poster, at least try and not mention things or people on here from years ago. 

I don't dislike you stand free.

Archived