Deadline Day Transfer Chat

Hope Wright to ICT being back on is true :-).

Another rumour from a Chris Skelton on Twitter (@ChrisSkelton1) that Former Celtic striker, Mo Bangura is "rumoured" to be joining.

Any Celtic fan tell me if he is good or would fit into our team?

Other fantasy rumours (worse than what I get slated and red dotted for) are: Armstrong (was seen in Nairn hahaha), Commons and Christie on loan.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Caley Shaun said:

Another rumour from a Chris Skelton on Twitter (@ChrisSkelton1) that Former Celtic striker, Mo Bangura is "rumoured" to be joining.

Other fantasy rumours (worse than what I get slated and red dotted for) are: Armstrong (was seen in Nairn hahaha), Commons and Christie on loan.

LOL

one of the worst players ive ever seen at CP, even worse than Amido Balde (atleast he scored the odd goal)

Hamilton Advertiser twitter has said he knocked back Accies and will be joining a Scottish Championship team. BBC earlier reported Accies, County and Dundee Utd were after him so people are putting 2 and 2 together.

The DABS have spent a hell of a dosh recently, all in attempt to build a squad capable of beating ICT or Killie.

9 minutes ago, Caley Shaun said:

The words bottom, barrel and scrapping spring to mind.

18 minutes ago, naegoodinthedark said:

Senderos to Sevco.

Sideshow Bob to Chelsea.

Honestly don't know what's funnier...

Read somewhere that Chelsea will effectively sign Luis for £3M, and he is worth that at very least on entertainment value. A bargain in fact!

3 minutes ago, Daydream said:

Would be a great signing.

Never going to happen :(

Doesnt look like it -

" Tony Andreu @acciesfc deal isn't happening. Deal was agreed, but he has decided to go on loan to a Scottish Championship side as he feels it would be best for him."

Dundee United it is. :(

Archived