Deadline Day Transfer Chat

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, TheCelt67 said:

The Celtic rumour mill so far, we're looking for another centre half.  We've been linked with Juventus midfielder Hernanes.  Armstrong is going out on loan.  Simunovic has failed a fitness test to Torino.  Simunovic hasn't failed a fitness test - got to love the ever reliable Scottish media.

Ambrose has apparently been told he can leave for free.  Fingers crossed anyway!

I thought you'd be willing to pay for Ambrose to leave?

:lol:

1 hour ago, paranoid android said:

Oshaniwa on loan to some French mob, possibly - hopefully in the South where his toes would be a wee bit warmer.

The other rumour is Ozturk.

Hopefully, Juanma and Buaben can agree moves.

The Paterson thing seems to have calmed a bit, but who knows?

Brian McLauchlin reporting that there is interest in Juanma with a potential loan deal being discussed - I wonder if it is us?

19 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Brian McLauchlin reporting that there is interest in Juanma with a potential loan deal being discussed - I wonder if it is us?

UCAM Murcia apparently.

Meekings better get a move on then.  I walked past him at the Inverness Retail Park no more than 15 minutes ago, he was headed into Starbucks.

11 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Meekings better get a move on then.  I walked past him at the Inverness Retail Park no more than 15 minutes ago, he was headed into Starbucks.

Probably just after lifting the entire DW Sports gym as well. He's an absolute monster. Quality defender. Staggered we have held on to him for so long.

Tony Andreu could be set for a move away from Norwich City. 

A number of Scottish clubs including Ross County, Dundee United and his former club Hamilton Accies are expressing an interest in the 28-year-old. 

Bring him home.

Archived