New lochar manager

Nikki white confirmed today by thistle,  could be a great appointment by the club. I remember when people said they wouldn't bring anything to the league and would be whipping boys but they have been anything but. Good luck Mr white 

22 minutes ago, Thehulk said:

Nikki white confirmed today by thistle,  could be a great appointment by the club. I remember when people said they wouldn't bring anything to the league and would be whipping boys but they have been anything but. Good luck Mr white 

Did anyone say they would be whipping boys and wouldn't bring anything to the league? Cause I don;t remember it

I'm sure alot of people said they didn't need another Dumfries team they wouldn't attract any players etc and would struggle. Anyway great appointment for the league as a whole. Wigtown to win league and rest to battle out for every position except ym of course

53 minutes ago, Thehulk said:

I'm sure alot of people said they didn't need another Dumfries team they wouldn't attract any players etc and would struggle. Anyway great appointment for the league as a whole. Wigtown to win league and rest to battle out for every position except ym of course

Anyone at Saints last night ? Didnt see that one coming. Could be hard for Flash to stay on after that result.

Creetown result hard to take for a proud man like flash. Any suggestion of Flash not staying on after a defeat to a team who will win the league is ludicrous. He's transformed that club and the players play for the badge.  Didn't hear that it would be hard for saints manager to stay on when Creetown beat them 4-0 last season and saints discipline went out the window. Boys took the defeat on the chin and rest assured flash will have them back with a bang in the next game. #flashmuststay

Creetown result hard to take for a proud man like flash. Any suggestion of Flash not staying on after a defeat to a team who will win the league is ludicrous. He's transformed that club and the players play for the badge.  Didn't hear that it would be hard for saints manager to stay on when Creetown beat them 4-0 last season and saints discipline went out the window. Boys took the defeat on the chin and rest assured flash will have them back with a bang in the next game. #flashmuststay

Did creetown come back with a bang today

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, the tactician said:

having watched annan town v palmerston colts on friday night at lockerbie, mr white could do with watching these teams as there were 3 or 4 players in each team who would do a job for his team. 

What's to say he wasn't there??? 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived