Fleabag

paranoid android

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Series 2 starts on Monday the 4th at 10:35 on BBC1!!!
Will it be as durty as it was when it was on BBC3 in a she's game for taking it up the bum kind of way???

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎08‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 17:14, Kennboy1978 said:

His teeth !

The scene in the last episode (I think) was hilarious. Nearly there, almost there......

"I'm done! I'm done! I'm done!"

"Are you done?" I'm still ending myself at this. That and the surprise scene in the shower; the little snigger before it :lol:

I've binged into this over the last week or so and it's brilliant. It's one of those shows that still has you thinking about it days after you've watched it. Excellent television.

Absolutely gutted this is finished. Last night’s episode wrapped everything up nicely without being showy about it. Phoebe Waller-Bridge & Bill Paterson were just brilliant throughout.

Think I’ll go rewatch series one now.

2 hours ago, Jaggy Snake said:

Absolutely gutted this is finished. Last night’s episode wrapped everything up nicely without being showy about it. Phoebe Waller-Bridge & Bill Paterson were just brilliant throughout.

Think I’ll go rewatch series one now.

It was sublime.

A shame Phoebe wants to call it a day but what a great way to end.

Stumbled onto this today after seeing a friend mention it on The Facebook. Only have season one on Prime over here and I binged it this afternoon. Holy shit, it's good. The writing is so tight and the performances are stellar. Helps that you can get Olivia Colman and Bill Paterson in it, right enough. Fleabag and her sister are great as is, surprisingly, Hugh Dennis. I loved that I didn't realize how sad it was until I realized how sad it was. I loved all the things that were left unsaid. I loved how everyone was fucked up but for different reasons. Just beautifully put together. Last couple of episodes were up there with Detectorists, perfect TV.

Now I've got a month wait before season two lands. Balls.

• 4 years later...
  • 2 months later...

I started this years ago and for whatever reason it just didn't land with me at the time. Whether it was the 4th wall breaks or not feeling any sort of connection with any of the characters IDK. 

Anyway, I was rooting around looking for something to watch the other night and picked up where I left off - about halfway through S1 E3 and I'd finished both series by the end of the night. S1 E4 at the silent retreat is where it kind of clicked for me and tbqh S2 is just an entirely beautiful 6 episodes of television from beginning to end.

Really glad I revisited it as it's an absolute joy of a show.