The Ryder Cup 2016

peasy23

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

McIlroy wins the FedEx Cup at the 4th extra hole after a playoff with Ryan Moore, Kevin Chappel also tied but went out at the first extra hole. Dustin Johnson went backwards.

The final US pick will be announced at half time during the Bears at Cowboys NFL game later on.

Sad news about Arnie, doubtful if golf would ever have got where it has without him, Nicklaus and Player.

Moore was excellent yesterday, holed some big putts under pressure. I wonder if Love felt compelled to pick the best performer at the Tour Championship after changing the rules, he was making comments yesterday about how it's not ideal to be making the last pick so late.

I think Europe have a great chance here, yes the yanks are better on paper but they don't have the fight we do. A little bit worried about the amount of rookies we have on the team but a good Friday will settle them all down. 15.5-12.5 Europe.

I think Europe have a great chance here, yes the yanks are better on paper but they don't have the fight we do. A little bit worried about the amount of rookies we have on the team but a good Friday will settle them all down. 15.5-12.5 Europe.

Was watching the 2002 highlights earlier and team wise there are a lot of similarities to this year. The Yanks looked much stronger with 4 rookies in the European team in Fulke, Fasth, McGinley and Price, and 3 others who had only played in one previous Ryder Cup. Europe won that one 15.5-12.5.

The thoughts of Danny Willet's brother on the US fans

Ryder Cup 2016: Danny Willett upset by brother's 'US fans imbeciles' rant - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/golf/37500790

His brother might be partly right, but he's a fucking idiot to come out with it just before the Ryder Cup starts. Danny was already under massive pressure having done very little since he won the Masters, he's now going to have the Yank crowd on his back too.

Archived