Who are the best?

jimbaxters

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Hertha/BJFC1938 said:

You really need to have a reputation for it to be taken down ;) 

I had a few just like Smudger and TFW but up came big bad "don't talk bad about Beev" Hertha who just got a reputation of being a child!

8 minutes ago, Dipple burn said:

I had a few just like Smudger and TFW but up came big bad "don't talk bad about Beev" Hertha who just got a reputation of being a child!

Nothing childish about using a function button that's there to be used against the Talbot Mafia ;) 

Youre easily upset big chap but I'm  sure a few pies on Saturday will cheer you up . 

Just try not to dribble them over your chins. 

4 minutes ago, Hertha/BJFC1938 said:

Nothing childish about using a function button that's there to be used against the Talbot Mafia ;) 

Youre easily upset big chap but I'm  sure a few pies on Saturday will cheer you up . 

Just like Milky dribbled past your keeper!

Nothing childish about using a function button that's there to be used against the Talbot Mafia [emoji6] 

Feck now we have a mafia well you better let us win on sat then

Definitely a red card. Linesman was bang on line with the action and indicated to the ref who also had clear vision in agreement. Both can't be wrong and am sure Beith fans will acknowledge there has been too much judgement on the officials lately. [emoji6]

Great to get to another bread and butter cup final beating the Scottish Cup champions along the way.

Saturday is another hurdle so looking forward to it.

Well some Talbot deserved win tonight.

Hertha ... you defend our referees when you arent even at the game ...yet when you do attend the game ..you criticise them.. make up your mind .. and for your information dips isnt called big slim jim for nothing his "chins" as you say . Is now ...singular [emoji106]

Hertha ... you defend our referees when you arent even at the game ...yet when you do attend the game ..you criticise them.. make up your mind .. and for your information dips isnt called big slim jim for nothing his "chins" as you say . Is now ...singular [emoji106]

Lol ohhhhh the irony. [emoji23]

11 minutes ago, catakoom said:

Hertha ... you defend our referees when you arent even at the game ...yet when you do attend the game ..you criticise them.. make up your mind .. and for your information dips isnt called big slim jim for nothing his "chins" as you say . Is now ...singular emoji106.png

Look at my beith v Cumnock report and you will clearly see I don't have beith black and white specs and can give unbiased reports . 

Dont give refs pelters often but like every beith fan in attendance thought it was a yellow card only for our goalie , the Talbot people  say it was a red card , we move onto  Saturday. :) 

Oh dear what happened to the Beith Talbot love in thought you all loved each other [emoji12][emoji177][emoji173]️

I would say more mutual respect Geo. Both passionate fans who both have neighbouring teams who are jealous of their success. Out of curiosity who do you follow. [emoji4]

10 minutes ago, Hertha/BJFC1938 said:

Look at my beith v Cumnock report and you will clearly see I don't have beith black and white specs and can give unbiased reports . 

Dont give refs pelters often but like every beith fan in attendance thought it was a yellow card only for our goalie , the Talbot people  say it was a red card , we move onto  Saturday. :) 

So after the incident a Beith fan went round the ground and asked fellow supporters if it was a red or yellow card. After their findings they reported back to yourself and passed on the result where they also included the Talbot committee and the Lino into the equation. I find this highly unlikely.

So after the incident a Beith fan went round the ground and asked fellow supporters if it was a red or yellow card. After their findings they reported back to yourself and passed on the result where they also included the Talbot committee and the Lino into the equation. I find this highly unlikely.

I had a look on Beiths twitter page earlier, they filmed the last seconds of the game on periscope. The bad language is hilarious lol.
This surely must be a HB broadcast? [emoji23]

7 minutes ago, Dipple burn said:

It's called a supporters bus big man where people share their thoughts on the way home :) 

And committees meet committees at the end of games and chat to one another . 

This is isn't rocket science here.....

3 minutes ago, Hertha/BJFC1938 said:

It's called a supporters bus big man where people share their thoughts on the way home :) 

And committees meet committees at the end of games and chat to one another . 

This is isn't rocket science here.....

It is if you can get the full Beith support into one bus as well as two committee's and the lino

Archived