Who are the best?

jimbaxters

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All ifs and buts. An early red card, bad injury to influential player, poor referee (highly unlikely he will be at the Cumnock game) could be the decider in any game. To weigh it up a Ardagh Cup final is an appealing fixture and would create a 1500 + crowd given the other semi. Whoever wins on Saturday could pull an away tie to Wick which is a financial disaster. I have enjoyed the big Scottish due to games against Hearts, Stranraer and Stirling Albion but I feel the Juniors are now being given a the scraps and are being treated as an afterthought. With this in mind and had to choose then a good old League Cup final against the Blasties or Cumnock would suffice.

11 hours ago, classof2010 said:

I disagree with my mate her hertha that beith are underdogs on Saturday as at bellsdale we are never underdogs to any junior side wh malcolm are beiths main sponsor but there are a lot of local people put money into beith in the former of sponsorship the guys on y he committee do a great job behind the scenes and are some of the hardest working guys in junior football a bit of jealousy saying beith are bankrolled the way you buffs meadow and hurlford are the plain truth is they are just a well run junior side that with the work of a great committee and management team have put together the best squad I've ever seen and in the last 7 year have won the ayrshire cup junior cup west of Scotland cup and the super league

I said the opposite, pal

7 hours ago, Geo61 said:

We've also seen so many pretenders to the "throne" come and go. Maybe Beith are hoping to be the new Talbot but they could end up like the new Hurlford, Irvine Meadow, Glenafton, Kilwinning Rangers............!

ETA:- There is a difference between Beith and the other clubs I mentioned in that they haven't been fed by a sugar daddy. Fair play to them.

The guys from Malcolm's is still a sugar daddy it doesn't matter how many times you delete my posts

mr jimbaxters emoji12.png

I haven't deleted any of your posts. I wouldn't know how to and you're really not that significant.

Also a main sponsor is not anywhere near the same as what happened at the other clubs I mentioned.

Talbot were a bit more at it tonight but the decision to send our goalie off is a joke and changed the whole game  , it's a yellow card only as the Talbot player was running away from the goals when the collision happened with cover available , if it's central then it's a clear goalscoring opportunity but it wasn't and a yellow card was the call for me ( once again though a huge decision for Talbot at the social club end which seems the normal Down there) 

Onto safurday  now . 

Talbot were a bit more at it tonight but the decision to send our goalie off is a joke and changed the whole game  , it's a yellow card only as the Talbot player was running away from the goals when the collision happened with cover available , if it's central then it's a clear goalscoring opportunity but it wasn't and a yellow card was the call for me ( once again though a huge decision for Talbot at the social club end which seems the normal Down there) 

Onto safurday  now . 

So are you saying Talbot always get huge game changing decisions at the social club end which result in them winning games and not because your team got beat fair and square

sending off was right for me. Yes it wasn't square on the goal but once past the goalie he had a shot into an empty net albeit from the corner of the 18 yard box. Can't be any complaints on the red card in my eyes. 

7 minutes ago, BumbleBeeBlastie said:

Oh Talbot get big decisions doon that end for sure.  But who cares the beith bubble burst noo haha 

24 minutes ago, Hertha/BJFC1938 said:

Onto safurday  now . 

Imagine if we had a Social Club at both ends of Beechwood we would be unstoppable instead of nearly unstoppable.

Archived