Celtic v Rangers

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Neun und neunzig Lustig baloon

Silly being absolutely the correct word here.

To be fair to the stewards, the two dummies were taken down very quickly. So quickly they had time to get stripped and play at centre half for Rangers.

5 hours ago, banana said:

Hanging dolls is moronic and tasteless at any time, but during suicide prevention day? Scum.

If Scotland has to put up with these arseholes then at least play the tie behind closed doors.

And given Kris Boyd's tragic week as well... whether that was a deliberate link or not, the fact that it can even be made speaks volumes for the utter stupidity of these people.  

Cue... "but but but it had nothing to do with Boyd" apologists who miss the point completely.

46 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I see this thread didnt disappoint. Watched the game when away with my nates most of whom are Rangers supporters and I was pretty much shocked that they didnt see this one coming. It was a spanking waiting to happen. What surprised me despite having seen Rangers last season in the first was just how bad their defence was yesterday.

I mean, they were just about running into eachother like something out imof Benny Hill.

As far as the fans.... well who expected different. I expect id I could be arsed goimg back a few pages id see Davie Bhoy mounting some nonsensical defence of the hanging dummies which is a truly disgusting thing to do at a football match and probably a new low for these utter halfwits.

As for the vandalism, well its common knowledge that the cheeks pay eachother for damage so they have done a good job of hitting their own club in the pocket. As if letting them die once wasnt enough for them. Thick doesnt begin to cover it.

All in all, nice to see them all stick to the disgusting vile stereotype we all feel for them. Nice to know we arent all just being lazy and are in fact right on the money.

According to Daviebhoy there is a possibility that the dolls were bound at the wrists to make them easier to get in.

Yes he really said that.

7 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

And given Kris Boyd's tragic week as well... whether that was a deliberate link or not, the fact that it can even be made speaks volumes for the utter stupidity of these people.  

Cue... "but but but it had nothing to do with Boyd" apologists who miss the point completely.

Now that it's been established from the posted full pic a few pics back its pretty clear it was nothing to do with Kris Boyd's brother. Regardless if it was or wasnt it's still idiotic.

Sad thing is that there will be people on here gutted now that it's not.

Now that it's been established from the posted full pic a few pics back its pretty clear it was nothing to do with Kris Boyd's brother. Regardless if it was or wasnt it's still idiotic.

Sad thing is that there will be people on here gutted now that it's not.

And there you have it. Missing the point completely.

Archived