Celtic v Rangers

The hands were tied to signify the financial constraints that Sevco now have to operate under imo.

No it was to make them easier to sneak in remember.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, THE KING said:

f**k off TEDI

Getting rather boring now  

On 10 September 2016 at 13:52, THE KING said:

And the Rangers goal was off side:lol:

Maybe you should change your name to the THE QUEEN as she probably doesn't know the offside rule either. I can guess your reply. :lol: 

Just now, wastecoatwilly said:

this is a line in the song 99 red balloons from nena,this is it bhoy this is war the president is on the line 99 red balloons go by doodooodooodoo:whistle:whistle:whistle

I thought I was the only person with that tune playing in my head after reading that banner. :lol:

What a thread this has turned into :lol:

Whether it be mocking suicide, mocking an execution, mocking a 'paramilitary' execution it's a horrendous thing to even think about doing let alone doing it at a fucking football match. Why can't people just accept that rather than pushing like f**k for answers they aren't going to get?

1 hour ago, Henrik's tongue said:

Rangers are shite, mate. 

In important matches, headed corners; semi v Celtic; 2 in the SC Final and yesterday. Not good enough Mr Warburton. Far too frequent. Defending corners is not rocket science. Maybe move Warburton to scout for players and get a good experienced coach in! I have been very impressed by Rodgers both at Liverpool and his early days at Celtic but I'm not sure he'd leave Celtic now! :lol: 

wrong that is the old celtic end davie bhoy,GB is at the old rangers end?

Sorry Willy, yer right. Every other image I've seen has been looking as if the corner was the one the GB sit below. Only looked closer when you said that and noticed the 'Bhoys' banner at the exits were there & realised it was up the other end.

2 minutes ago, Davie Bhoy said:

I'm sorry. "Meant" shall now forever be known as 'is'.

Doughball.

Your grasp of the English language leads me to believe, correctly, that you're a fucking idiot.

The keyword being "meant". Using someone else's 'opinion' as some sort of proof isn't very clever.

How does this even make sense? Be specific. Why is 'meant' a keyword? If I meant to insult you by calling you a fucking idiot, does that make it an opinion or a fact?

Maybe if someone taped your hands behind your back the rest of us wouldn't have to put up with all the nonsensical pish that you type.

1 hour ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

Your grasp of the English language leads me to believe, correctly, that you're a fucking idiot.

How does this even make sense? Be specific. Why is 'meant' a keyword? If I meant to insult you by calling you a fucking idiot, does that make it an opinion or a fact?

Maybe if someone taped your hands behind your back the rest of us wouldn't have to put up with all the nonsensical pish that you type.

Its actually scary, how thick he is.

Archived