Celtic v Rangers

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Myview said:

How could it have anything to do with what happened to Rangers in 2012. When UEFA have officially said that Rangers are the same club. Regardless of what you think of UEFA, it's what they say that counts. Simples! 

f**k off TEDI

Sorry to talk football but hey Rangers lose another headed corner. Just watched it again Rangers had 11 players back, 2 just outside the box 9 inside the box v 6 Celtic players. BBC Michael Stewart is right Garner should have gone out and marked Dembele however also the Rangers player outside the box who is nearest the ball and not picking up the Celtic player should be on the left post. This would have stopped the goal being scored. 'Simples Mr Warburton. This is the kind of thing that concerns me about you! ' 

3 minutes ago, Myview said:

Sorry to talk football but hey Rangers lose another headed corner. Just watched it again Rangers had 11 players back, 2 just outside the box 9 inside the box v 6 Celtic players. BBC Michael Stewart is right Garner should have gone out and marked Dembele however also the Rangers player outside the box who is nearest the ball and not picking up the Celtic player should be on the left post. This would have stopped the goal being scored. 'Simples Mr Warburton. This is the kind of thing that concerns me about you! ' 

Rangers are shite, mate. 

2 hours ago, flyingrodent said:

Good God. I give it an hour before this obviously shit and crass attempt at getting it up Rangers for the club being dead is actually a dig at the victims of 9/11 or a salute to ISIS.

Seriously, this is worse than that hilarious "Sniper At Work" disaster or the "Islam CSC" one.

It's like there isn't enough real stupidity going on at Parkhead, so folk have to pull imaginary stuff out of their backsides. Not only is this stuff obviously hysterical, it also wildly overestimates the intelligence of the average fan.

You're maybe right about overestimating the intelligence of those involved.  Either way though, it's in bloody poor taste.

I still think No8 was right as regards the "Sniper at Work" stuff, by the way.

Just now, Monkey Tennis said:

You're maybe right about overestimating the intelligence of those involved.  Either way though, it's in bloody poor taste.

I still think No8 was right as regards the "Sniper at Work" stuff, by the way.

No8williamson will be very happy to read that MT.

Archived