Celtic v Rangers

4 minutes ago, CityDave said:

You could say please you fucking tramp :rolleyes:

Posted Image

Have a look here, I can't copy them http://willievass.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/100916-Celtic-v-Rangers/G0000KngRggee0BE/I0000UC3J0zrAsIM/C0000SbYBJ4i8DFo

Some nice colour displays from both sets of fans at the start.

Lol looks like the weans stared him out!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Utter sh*te. It's embarrassing that you and other Celtic fans on this site have put that forward as an explanation for a sick stunt.

Well as you're the non-Celtic fan, who apparently knows more than us, why don't you tell us why it was done?

I don't think it's anyway related to the death of Boyd's brother. I do think it's supposed to symbolise a paramilitary murder, however. It's all banter, though, eh?

Oh wait, you don't know either. You just "THINK" it's to do with a paramilitary murder. So it's as close to the truth as your explanation then. What actual paramilitary murder would it be for & why the Rangers scarves?

If people are claiming they were replicating a paramilitary murder, then the fact that there has never (to my knowledge) been a paramilitary murder involving hanging does seem rather relevant.

So it has to refer to a specific event? Righto. The fact it symbolises the summary execution of an individual as a result of their adherence to a certain creed is insignificant?

1 hour ago, Davie Bhoy said:

Well as you're the non-Celtic fan, who apparently knows more than us, why don't you tell us why it was done?

Seeing as Celtic fans seem to know what if definitely didn't represent, we'd like them to tell us what it did represent. 

Just now, Nizzy said:

So it has to refer to a specific event? Righto. The fact it symbolises the summary execution of an individual as a result of their adherence to a certain creed is insignificant?

The point is that it doesn't you knob. 

I've put my theory forward twice, Davie. I've yet to read a better explanation.

Just now, 1320Lichtie said:

Ironic given how often I've been called 1888Lichtie (and 1872) on here a hundred times by non OF fans tbf

I'm sure posts like this defending them acting the c**t do a good job of helping your cause. Personally I think you're an apologist for the vile institutions in Scottish football.

43 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Do you really think that? I doubt Rangers fans were even that offended.

I don't think it shows the country in a poor light either, see countless stuff like that at football games in Europe, Poland/Turkey etc. I'm sure it was mentioned that a dead bulls head was taken to a game in Germany where Leipzig were playing on another thread, do you think that shows Germany in a poor light? I don't.

Big deal. They should both be punished for singing and what not because some people do find it genuinely offensive even if I personally don't but the whole outrage over they dolls which meant Rangers the club died just seems a bit odd to me.

So there is nothing wrong with hanging effigies by the neck to make like suicide at a football match? Distraction

But supporters in other countries have done worse so we should look at them rather than something close to home? Whataboutary

Outsiders of the either club won't understand what hanging dolls by the neck means, so we shouldn't try to. Deflection

7 minutes ago, Nizzy said:

"You're criticising the behaviour of Celtic supporters ergo you're a ***."

Shambles.

Hmmmmm,

"Shambles" , there's a nice word.

Would "shambles" include the massive cull of posts in the tedigate scandal ?

Who can say...

And would "shambles" cover years if anti OF rants that only criticise one side ? Who can say.

Pound to a pinch of pig shit , your big team is guessed.

Hmmmmm,

"Shambles" , there's a nice word.

Would "shambles" include the massive cull of posts in the tedigate scandal ?

Who can say...

And would "shambles" cover years if anti OF rants that only criticise one side ? Who can say.

Pound to a pinch of pig shit , your big team is guessed.

Paranoid shambles.

If Celtic fans and fans with Celtic as their big team are saying the hanging effigies are not related to Kris Boyd's brother or paramilitary murders, then I'd like to know what their alternative explanations are. Don't just say "It's a metaphor for Rangers death", as I'd like to know specifically why they chose to have them hanging by their necks rather than say a coffin or a gravestone.

Well Rangers were responsible for their own death so would kinda fit in with the 'suicide' effect since Rangers committed financial suicide...no?

13 minutes ago, Tynieness said:

Quite simply a quick perusal of this thread lets you see all you need to know about two disgusting institutions.  That's without even having to go into both clubs own fan forums which will be even worse.

Scotland's shame.

I could usually let this stuff fly from fans of other teams but given the sh*t that the diets have got up to over the past decade given their smaller fan base to Rangers I would argue that your lot are perhaps worse.

Well Rangers were responsible for their own death so would kinda fit in with the 'suicide' effect since Rangers committed financial suicide...no?

You genuinely think that was the reasoning behind it?

2 minutes ago, StandFree03 said:

So taking exception with cretinous behaviour from Celtic fans means you're a Rangers fan deep down? No wonder everyone hates you c***s.

There was no 'cretinous behaviour' you clown.

That is why, deep down, you're a *** at heart.

2 hours ago, Davie Bhoy said:

And to an extent the fans hands were "tied" with regards to what could be done.

Actually lads, it all makes perfect, wholesome, jolly craicster sense. 

Archived