Celtic v Rangers

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

Indeed.

You don't have to be a crying, seething mess to wonder who thought that attaching a Rangers scarf to a blow up doll, tying it's hands behind its back and pretending to hang it, it a really great idea.

Once again, the Frinkiac nails it with these folk.

1207171.jpg?b64lines=WU9VIENBTEwKIEhJTSB

statement about what?

apologies for lying down to celtic

They make statements about everything else these days. Surely they will need to have another meltdown about anything not to their liking yesterday with the finger pointed at the SNP, Nicola Sturgeon, the SFA & SPFL.

Just now, CityDave said:

From RangersMedia this poster asking how much the breadman has spent

Debating with a mate over how much money we've spent under Warburton. Can anyone confirm or deny these are the right fees for the players.

Foderingham - Free

Tav & Waghorn - £400k

Kiernan - £200k

Holt - £65k

Garner - £1.8m

Barton/Kranjcar/Forrester/Hill - Free

Rossiter - 250k

O'Halloran - 500k

Halliday - free

Hodson/Senderos/Gilks/Wilson - free

BridgeIsBlue

• yebat' papu
  • gold2.png.bc9cf4b0359e47af1458b1738fc02e
  • BridgeIsBlue
  • Club Legend
  • 14,116 posts

I remember saying it ages ago,£10-15m and we'd pish this league.

The majority of us need to grow a pair and start demanding answers from the board.

Transparency they said...

Money will be spent they said...

Lot of shite.

Oh dear???????????

Actually think Rangers fans trying to drag Kris Boyd into this doll thing is the worst thing to come from yesterday. Let the man grieve god knows what he is going through right now. There is a world outside of football and petty point scoring. Just leave it, 

5 minutes ago, StandFree03 said:

Deflection, whataboutery and shite attempts at humour to play down the cretinous behaviour of their fans. It's the Celtic way.

From a sheep.

Aye, a club that lionise a bully like that cunto Suralex.

What did he get sacked from in his first managerial job for?

And the sheep lap him up.

I think people are genuinely offended by this because it shows yet again our country in a poor light regardless of who it was aimed at, the poison hasn't gone away. How many countries was this shown in?.

Its a shame because the football which was what really mattered from Celtic in this case was great.

Do you really think that? I doubt Rangers fans were even that offended.

I don't think it shows the country in a poor light either, see countless stuff like that at football games in Europe, Poland/Turkey etc. I'm sure it was mentioned that a dead bulls head was taken to a game in Germany where Leipzig were playing on another thread, do you think that shows Germany in a poor light? I don't.

Big deal. They should both be punished for singing and what not because some people do find it genuinely offensive even if I personally don't but the whole outrage over they dolls which meant Rangers the club died just seems a bit odd to me.

15 minutes ago, StandFree03 said:

whataboutery

8 minutes ago, Njord said:

From a sheep.

Aye, a club that lionise a bully like that cunto Suralex.

What did he get sacked from in his first managerial job for?

And the sheep lap him up.

You're a f*cking shambles, Njord.

dolls which meant Rangers the club died

Utter sh*te. It's embarrassing that you and other Celtic fans on this site have put that forward as an explanation for a sick stunt.

White knighting the OF a new Litchie thing?

Not white knighting them but the way some people go on about their behaviour, which is far from perfect tbf, would make you believe they were the worst people in the world. Everything just gets completely blown out of proportion IMO.

1 hour ago, RawB93 said:

:lol: This is Scotland. He's spent nearly 3m escaping the Scottish championship, building a team not good enough to beat Hamilton or Killie. That's more than all non-OF clubs have spent combined since season 10/11 (that's as far back as I checked, it likely goes much further).

No he spent approx £1.5m to have a squad as he was left with about 6 players and they won the championship. So Strachan didn't build a team good enough to beat Clyde? It's the season that counts not one off matches early in the season. Celtic will win the league as the gap between them and other teams is massive. Complacency will not kick in as Rodgers will not allow that, not for one moment. I'm not saying it's not far more than any other non-OF club however if you divide £3m by '20' You only have an average £150k player. Not near good enough to be competing against Celtic who signed Sinclair for £4m and I can't think of a player in Scotland who would improve Celtic's present starting eleven. (Debate?) Also Aberdeen who have played in the top league for at least the last 4 seasons and have been strengthening their squad each season.  Hearts have done excellently in the last few seasons. Imo Rangers must finish in the top 4 to be above Aberdeen and Hearts it will be an achievement. 

Just out of interest what has Celtic, Aberdeen and Hearts spent in the last 3 transfer windows? Cheers. 

4 minutes ago, Nizzy said:

You're a f*cking shambles, Njord.

And you're the sacrifice from the mods over tedigate nizzy.

20 bits of silver I take it.

Absolute mess of a man.

Change your team ffs, have some gumption.

40 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

Indeed.

You don't have to be a crying, seething mess to wonder who thought that attaching a Rangers scarf to a blow up doll, tying it's hands behind its back and pretending to hang it, it a really great idea.

Nope.  Suggesting that there might be anything untoward about such behaviour proves conclusively that you must be offended, outraged, tearful etc.

It's the only way that quite a lot of posters are apparently capable of thinking.

I find it embarrassing you think otherwise. Linking it to Boyd's brother is brutal.

I don't think it's anyway related to the death of Boyd's brother. I do think it's supposed to symbolise a paramilitary murder, however. It's all banter, though, eh?

Archived