Celtic v Rangers

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re. the toilets.  Meh.  It's pretty common for away fans to rip up seats and cause damage to grounds.  Rangers will get a bill. 

Re. the blow up dolls.  Also meh.  It's not like they had "Kris Boyd's brother" written on them.  If it had been a current Rangers player who had recently killed himself, it would have been pretty poor form.  But it wasn't.   On the "think of the children" thing, I imagine any parent taking their child along to a Celtic-Rangers game will already be explaining various stuff about the chants/flegs and that.  Just one more thing to explain to the poor kid.

I'm a Dons fan and I'm supposed to be permanently furious / offended / disgusted by everything these guys do, but I'm just not. 

Re. the toilets.  Meh.  It's pretty common for away fans to rip up seats and cause damage to grounds.  Rangers will get a bill. 

Re. the blow up dolls.  Also meh.  It's not like they had "Kris Boyd's brother" written on them.  If it had been a current Rangers player who had recently killed himself, it would have been pretty poor form.  But it wasn't.   On the "think of the children" thing, I imagine any parent taking their child along to a Celtic-Rangers game will already be explaining various stuff about the chants/flegs and that.  Just one more thing to explain to the poor kid.

I'm a Dons fan and I'm supposed to be permanently furious / offended / disgusted by everything these guys do, but I'm just not. 

Can we replace you for Stan. A better calibre of Aberdeen supporting poster. Good to see someone not spending their life looking to be offended and argue just because he hates the teams the person posting supports.

Grown men. Fuckin hell.

Indeed.

You don't have to be a crying, seething mess to wonder who thought that attaching a Rangers scarf to a blow up doll, tying it's hands behind its back and pretending to hang it, it a really great idea.

3 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

Indeed.

You don't have to be a crying, seething mess to wonder who thought that attaching a Rangers scarf to a blow up doll, tying it's hands behind its back and pretending to hang it, it a really great idea.

Tbf half the Rangers support thought about doing that after the third goal went in.

Archived