Celtic v Rangers

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Njord said:

",
Even blow up dolls wouldn't wear a sevco scarf willingly."

Kinda obvious, hands tied behind back etc.

You don't have much experience with blow up dolls , do you?

He'd probably still need to tie it up to get his hole.

12 minutes ago, Nizzy said:

It's hardly ambiguous. You probably think it's just a bit of banter, though.

Whit the actual nizzy.

You actually believe this is to do with Boyds brother?

Fucking hell. As I said, Max Murray died last week who was more of a legend than Boyd was. Maybe it was to do with gazzas nephew/ cousin that topped his self last month...

Who knows? One thing is certain, the succulent sacrificial lamb that is your good self, does not.

Good to see the Aberdeen fans in here acting all offended about everything from this game as usual. 

Suppose it's to be expected after perennial bottler McInnes worked his magic again yesterday. 

Good to see the Aberdeen fans in here acting all offended about everything from this game as usual. 

Suppose it's to be expected after perennial bottler McInnes worked his magic again yesterday. 

Deflection on a new scale [emoji1]

FWIW I doubt the dolls were aimed at boyds brother but that isn't the point.

In any context that was shameful, and just a really nasty message to send.

Even this thread demonstrates how much Scotland doesn't need this fixture. It's descended into what's worse effigies of lynchings or trashing a toilet, and was was the effigy linked to an ex Rangers brother committing suicide? Was it the death of Rangers? Was it a paramilitary lynching? Was it all 3?

Take a step back ffs and see how ugly this fixture is.

And in reference to Aberdeen, were actually discussing the game in the afc v ICT thread if you're interested.

Just now, StandFree03 said:

It's called human decency. No surprise you don't understand.

Amazing patter. 

If you spent as much time worrying about your own team as you spend going on about Celtic on the internet you might actually learn something about football. 

Do you have some sort of notification anytime I post? You reply to fucking everything and I don't even quote you haha. 

Astounded some Celtic fans seem more determined about making the point it wasn't about Boyd, than taking any issue with the fact some of their support decided to depict people being hung in a public arena filled with children.

Then again, maybe I'm not.

Any of our lot caught smashing up the bogs, should be banned from Ibrox and details passed on to the polis.

Any Celtic fans involved in yesterday's 'hangings' and ira/sectarian banners should be banned by Celtic and .....

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Astounded some Celtic fans seem more determined about making the point it wasn't about Boyd, than taking any issue with the fact some of their support decided to depict people being hung in a public arena filled with children.

Then again, maybe I'm not.

Tbf those same children watched 11 grown men getting murdered.

It's quite funny that the hanging was directly behind my seat and I didn't even notice it. It took mass twitter and P&B outrage to bring it to my attention.

Suppose that makes it okay then.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Suppose that makes it okay then.

Course it doesn't, but it's one of the funny quirks of the internet that people cretinously share offensive things as widely as possible, to express their disgust. I recall after the bin lorry countless people sharing a post by a complete nonentity on twitter who made a joke about it. 

Plus points for people creating their own motivations for this one.

Archived