Celtic v Rangers

TBF the Rangers fans are mainly seething about the sex doll thing because their team got horribly embarrassed and the 5-1 score line flattered them.

If those idiots hadn't done that, the Rangers fans would find some other bit of moronic supporter behaviour to complain about, because they can have no complaints about the result.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, flyingrodent said:

TBF the Rangers fans are mainly seething about the sex doll thing because their team got horribly embarrassed and the 5-1 score line flattered them.

If those idiots hadn't done that, the Rangers fans would find some other bit of moronic supporter behaviour to complain about, because they can have no complaints about the result.

As sergie's no1 fan said, Rangers would be better off playing a few of those sex dolls ahead of the likes of Barton and No Surrenderos :lol:

True, this is why I could not give a flying f**k about the trashed toilets or questionable songs.

The number of draws in the other matches yesterday was a bit disappointing - the salty tears if they fell down to 5th or 6th would've been even more delicious.

2 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

When you see the toilets wrecked and those dolls being hung the same week an opponents brother has committed suicide, there, in a nutshell, is the old firm. And you can go on all you like about no old firm anymore etc.. It's all the same thing and always will be.

Scotland's embarrassing version of wife beating trailer trash.  

Was Kris Boyd playing in the Celtic v Rangers match yesterday? Genuine question*

*Not really a genuine question

The latest one I've seen is a Celtic fan touching a ball-boy's head with the caption that they like to touch kids at every opportunity.

They should both be shut down.

1 minute ago, PauloPerth said:

Was Bin Laden playing that time you had a banner with him on?   Genuine question*

* really a genuine question

I had a banner with Bin Laden on? Got no memory of this, but I do like a drink tbf. 

The post-game butthurt is a bit like the songs about Jock Stein.  

As mad as it seems to sing those songs, well, what else are they going to sing about?  They're pretty stuck for GIRUY material at present.

"We are the Newco Glasgow Rangers, we won the Championship by a comfortable but not exactly impressive margin"?

As mad as it seems to sing those songs, well, what else are they going to sing about?  They're pretty stuck for GIRUY material at present.

"We are the Newco Glasgow Rangers, we won the Championship by a comfortable but not exactly impressive margin"?

In fairness, they did turn in the most dominant performance in history when they drew 2-2 with us.

14 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

When you see the toilets wrecked and those dolls being hung the same week an opponents brother has committed suicide, there, in a nutshell, is the old firm. And you can go on all you like about no old firm anymore etc.. It's all the same thing and always will be.

Scotland's embarrassing version of wife beating trailer trash.  

They do wife beating too :(

Im only telling what the guy in the Green Brigade told me but its just daft boys giving their daft gang a daft nickname, pretty common now and when I were a lad but quite high on the cringe-meter.

You're correct mate. The SMV's are entirely separate to the GB. The SMV's are just a shower of young guys who are wankers. They were responsible for the damage at Fir Park & they also vandalised the toilets of the Brazen Head pub, which resulted in the pub putting out a statement telling the wee wankers that they were in no way welcome anymore.

You're also right that there is bad blood between the GB & SMV's. There was a story in the paper not so long ago about a Celtic fan being arrested at Dingwall I think it was as basically one was GB & the other the SMV's and they had basically arranged a square go with one another. Think the GB are pissed off taking the blame for a lot of the SMV's actions...such as Fir Park.

27 minutes ago, Bearwithme said:

Mark Warburton did a terrific job last season. But, just because a manager does well one season, that doesn't guarantee he'll do the same the next. Countless managers have won trophies etc and done poorly soon after. As I've said before, I do not expect us to win the league this season, so we'll see how things go....

i think rangers have underestimated the premiership,winning the league this season was a pipe dream,every supporter can see that celtic are miles ahead,the problem rangers have got is competing against Aberdeen hearts for second this is where warburton's fate will be sealed,struggling against hamilton and kilmarnock isn't the best of starts but i think rangers will get better as the season goes on,there is no easy games for rangers for me there is a gap between teams in the bottom six and teams in the top six,rangers are playing like a bottom six team just now,losing 7 points in 5 games with aberdeen hearts ross county and st johnstone all top six teams from last season to come rangers have there work cut out,once these games are played we will have a better idea where rangers can finish.

11 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

I see the Rangers fans default reaction to any defeat is still to bring up the Celtic Boys Club stuff.

Absolutely.

The worst part about the Rangers fans' reaction to that shameful period in Celtic's history is that there will have been some who were absolutely loving the fact that children were abused as it would give them ammunition over their rivals. Never mind the young lives ruined or anything like that, as long as they can sing some pretty disgusting songs.

1 hour ago, flyingrodent said:

Never ever say "butthurt" again please.

1 hour ago, Davie Bhoy said:

You're correct mate. The SMV's are entirely separate to the GB. The SMV's are just a shower of young guys who are wankers. They were responsible for the damage at Fir Park & they also vandalised the toilets of the Brazen Head pub, which resulted in the pub putting out a statement telling the wee wankers that they were in no way welcome anymore.

You're also right that there is bad blood between the GB & SMV's. There was a story in the paper not so long ago about a Celtic fan being arrested at Dingwall I think it was as basically one was GB & the other the SMV's and they had basically arranged a square go with one another. Think the GB are pissed off taking the blame for a lot of the SMV's actions...such as Fir Park.

It's quite ironic that those gimp's initials are GB.

Archived