Celtic v Rangers

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, The OP said:

My understanding is the dirty *** b*****ds destroy the toilets every time they visit. Why is this suddenly news?

The filthy animals had their first visit to Celtic Park with their new club and smashed up the toilets, deffo news worthy material that the new clubs supporters are as bad as the old Rangers supporters that used to visit. :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Adolfo Rios said:

I really wish we had those riot police you seen in Russia, Ukraine, Turkey and the likes, who would get absolutely tore into vermin like this. Some of those polis were likely tempted to join in the singalong.

OOOOOOOO a non posting Ragers Medjia alias has logged in, a deep undercover one as well!, joined back in 2011 "Talger". Why don't you post something ya pathetic tool so we can all laugh at you.

You won't mind if I call you "Tadger"?, sounds about right. :)

OOOOOOOO a non posting Ragers Medjia alias has logged in, a deep undercover one as well!, joined back in 2011 "Talger". Why don't you post something ya pathetic tool so we can all laugh at you.

You won't mind if I call you "Tadger"?, sounds about right. [emoji4]

Calm down.

6 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

You won't mind if I call you "Tadger"?, sounds about right. :)

Capture3.PNG

Archived