Celtic v Rangers

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

was the roof not rigged to fall and the brave rangers fans after being taunted by the roof and cubicles of the toilets showed great with straint and didn't retaliate but in fact checked the air conditioning vents and concourse roof were all okay

I knew they were a bit rubbish but shocked by just how bad. Worst team we have played this season, I think, even Red Imps were at least well organised and defensively solid. We were good but it was pretty straight forward, no point did we have to play to our best - Dembélé was sensational, though, that kid won't be here for very long, has a big future.

Don't worry though, Rangers fans, a long season ahead. If you drop the washed-up players like Senderos and Barton you can realistically hope to go for a top 6 finish.

The worst thing about this hiding is that it was Celtic who gave it to them.

You'll now no doubt get posters sharing raging updates on Rangers Media when you know they've done the same on Kerrydale St and taunting the village idiot, Bennett when their own DavieBhoy is typing shite with his knuckles.

They're too stupid to realise that by brushing it off, it'd hurt more.

3 hours ago, marty_j said:

"It was clear to most of those who watched in horror that the Celtic's toilet facilities failed when Rangers went for a dump in their thousands.  It is to be hoped that all of Scottish football will share Rangers’ disgust and any attempts to attach blame to our supporters for the disgraceful and inadequate facilities, which led to our  fans fearing for their safety, will not be accepted or tolerated by this Club."

Best post on P and b for ages- thing is, I genuinely think the Rangers board will come out with that.

Archived