Celtic v Rangers

Hilarious how Barton thought he was going to come up here and stroll through every game because he was so much better than everyone. I'm struggling to figure out what type of player he's meant to be, he's chasing shadows all over the park defensively and his passing is awful in attacking areas. He brings nothing to that Rangers team and their midfield was better last season. 

Warburton has got most of the signing spectacularly wrong.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Hilarious how Barton thought he was going to come up here and stroll through every game because he was so much better than everyone. I'm struggling to figure out what type of player he's meant to be, he's chasing shadows all over the park defensively and his passing is awful in attacking areas. He brings nothing to that Rangers team and their midfield was better last season. 

Kenny Miller was their best player again.

36 year old Kenny Miller.

6 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

No. No you are wrong. Frank the scout is the boy.

Hes one of the best in the business

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-manager-mark-warburton-hails-8386246

1 minute ago, TheTaxMan said:

The magic hat watched a different game to the one I watched, he say's there's no much between the teams.

He also said that the turning point could have been Lustig getting a second yellow for a tackle on the touchline. Unfortunately for "warbs" Lustig hadn't been booked at all.

With repsect of course..

On 28/08/2016 at 09:38, bennett said:

Can oor injury ravaged journeymen avoid a pummeling?

Nope

On 28/08/2016 at 13:31, bennett said:

From what I've seen of Celtic (semi final and the beer team game) parking the bus is more their style.

Not bad, parked the bus and still scored 5. Imagine if we hadn't parked the bus?

On 29/08/2016 at 09:16, Ya Bezzer! said:

Hope Celtic destroy Rangers.  Destroy them.  

Mission complete...

On 05/09/2016 at 21:01, StandFree03 said:

Hopefully Rangers win this 1-0.

WATP

Aww didums....

On 07/09/2016 at 14:47, The_Kincardine said:

Maybe in the pedal bin depending on Saturday's outcome...

Deffo pedal bin mate.

Capture2.PNG

27 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Nope

Not bad, parked the bus and still scored 5. Imagine if we hadn't parked the bus?

Mission complete...

Aww didums....

Deffo pedal bin mate.

Capture2.PNG

What cake/ biscuit did you go for in the end up m8? 

Archived