Celtic v Rangers

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 04/02/2016 at 17:34, The Tedi said:

Daft Argument

Newcastle a club struggling in the EPL, a drop would cost them more than they have spent, they also receive many X our income from TV deals and the such.

Rangers a club sitting pretty at the top of the championship, why in the world should we be spending millions on transfer fees?

On 04/02/2016 at 17:39, The Tedi said:

Celtic are spending £30M+ I am advocating that we only need to spend around a quarter of that figure, you are not really paying attention.

On 04/02/2016 at 17:47, The Tedi said:

I am talking about wages here, £8m should be affordable in the top flight given latest financial figures. We have built an entire team for less than £1m

:lol:

47 minutes ago, eindhovendee said:

Were they not just starting some renovations?

d990cc0bde1ffecf696bd05ff55f11fa.jpg

32ddb2ac4a842dbb5c4c52aa62fd9d09.jpg

e668060931822230e329e6917d3e0094.jpg

Any pictures of beforehand though?

The only club in the world who'll deny this happened, despite the clear evidence, yet still claim they all got assaulted despite not one piece of evidence.

Well, well, well....

Barton found out, Sendaros :lol:, the Magic hat. :lol:

The rangers really are fucking garbage. Player sent off, member of the coaching staff sent to the stand, humiliated on the park.

No surprise that this thread has gone sevco lite and the klan are raging across the internet.

Could be the easiest game we play this season.

Great performance, great result, easiest game we've played all season.  I'm also £500 up, which is no' too bad. :)

Luckily for the Celtic Park clean up crew, the rangers fans weren't bothered about this game or there could have been some real damage done to the toilets. :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, 8MileBU said:

As much as I dislike saying it, any Rangers fan, or even any neutrals who thought Rangers were going to get any kind of result from that game today is a deluded fool who knows absolutely heehaw about football.

Your average rangers fan then?

Archived