Celtic v Rangers

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And that is how Celtic release statements in their usual sly manner.

No I meant the RFC statement. Why not condemn the sex dolls etc but also remind their own fans re sectarianism ( billy boys etc).

4 minutes ago, marty_j said:

No I meant the RFC statement. Why not condemn the sex dolls etc but also remind their own fans re sectarianism ( billy boys etc).

Was that sung?  I heard the Celtic fans ha ha'ing the tune but I never heard oor fans singing it, tho it wouldn't surprise me if it was.

16 minutes ago, bennett said:

Was that sung?  I heard the Celtic fans ha ha'ing the tune but I never heard oor fans singing it, tho it wouldn't surprise me if it was.

It was sung at least once - immediately before ha ha started.

Don't worry folks Peter is going to have a word with the "pranksters" and it'll be dealt with.

While your lot don't even acknowledge your own shite.

Don't be a shitebag here. Why don't Rangers just accept their fans did wrong too? Not even saying they'll do anything. Just accepting some responsibility.

On 14/04/2015 at 20:39, Randy Giles said:

Great whataboutery there. Well done.

12 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

While your lot don't even acknowledge your own shite.

Don't be a shitebag here. Why don't Rangers just accept their fans did wrong too? Not even saying they'll do anything. Just accepting some responsibility.

1 hour ago, scottxs said:

Celtic have used up more energy in the first 10 minutes in Barcelona than they did in the whole game against Rangers on Saturday.

from Paddy Power

And now they're getting a lesson in how to play football at world-class level. It's 6-0 now with 15 minutes to go. Very pleasing

From Thirdrock

Archived