Celtic v Rangers

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Given the folk who have run the various entities of Rangers in the last few years, do you think you'd have been worse off with fan ownership? Is the worry that the fans wouldn't generate enough cash to fully compete with Celtic? Or that there are too many on the mental side who would do whatever they had to in order to get involved at the top end irrespective of what it meant for the club?

It has definitely worked well for Clydebank but I accept there would be significant differences in keeping 500 or so folk happy as opposed to 50000.

'So, Mr Ighoose, before we invest in your club, can you tell of us your plans to maximize and expand revenue streams over the coming period?'

'Revenue? Oh, aye, money, aye. Ehh. Hmm. We buy ra pies? Hing oan, hing oan, goat it - we buy MERR pies.'

7 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

Are you the man in that breakdown advert?

Nah, I don't support The Rangers and I think I left my keys in a bowl at some mental party were folk were throwing their keys in it as well, I drove of with a lovely new car. :)

2 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Nah, I don't support The Rangers and I think I left my keys in a bowl at some mental party were folk were throwing their keys in it as well, I drove of with a lovely new car. :)

It's nice that they let you mix with others.

Just now, RangersRyan084 said:

If you don't count the celtic goals we won the match 1-0.

Always positive ways of looking at things.

Unfortunately, the only three points your club one were the biggest talking points and I'll throw in a free triangle to make it a six pointer. :P

47 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Unfortunately, the only three points your club one were the biggest talking points and I'll throw in a free triangle to make it a six pointer. :P

Celtic fan in Star of David shock...

9 hours ago, jupe1407 said:

They're still not taking it too well:

:lol::lol::lol:

Tee Hee

:lol:

That statement us magnificent. Absolutely littered with hypocrisy and the standard lack of self awareness. The bit where he basically admits battering his wife in a typical Old Firm domestic abuse fit of rage is my favourite bit though:

"My wife was witness to emotions in me she has rarely if ever seen, I was physically shaking with rage."

Fantastic.

Archived