Celtic v Rangers

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Wren Road said:

Everyone is bored of this shite now. What have we learned. The ugly sisters are a vile bunch and they get more moronic every time they play.

Thread should just be locked, this whole thing is a farce.

Shower of c***s that they are!!

1 hour ago, CityDave said:

Yup, I think its time to close this thread. Nothing further is going to be gained here.

Agreed. Both sides as bad as each other, and descending to tasteless, offensive farce. Close thread.

And parkhead.

And ibrox.

1 hour ago, calum_gers said:

I stopped my RF payments as soon as this was pushed through too.

Fan ownership is the way ahead for a lot of teams, not for Rangers.

Given the folk who have run the various entities of Rangers in the last few years, do you think you'd have been worse off with fan ownership? Is the worry that the fans wouldn't generate enough cash to fully compete with Celtic? Or that there are too many on the mental side who would do whatever they had to in order to get involved at the top end irrespective of what it meant for the club?

It has definitely worked well for Clydebank but I accept there would be significant differences in keeping 500 or so folk happy as opposed to 50000.

8 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

"Warbs" is having a bit of a meltdown too tbf.

Poisonous dialogue about him and his team etc and he will make sure those writing them will eat their words.

Your team is shite, Mark. Deal with it ffs.

thb_3d3fd5ed6246d2a9f6ebad1d0b665b33.png

So it's taken 5 games in the top flight for the pressure to get too much, the mask to slip and warbleton to join in with the siege mentality, us against the world pish.  I look forward to his continued deterioration and the inevitable hounding out of a non-sevco man, the suspicions (held all along) of possible left-footedness some time around late November, early December. 

Great stuff.

1 hour ago, Ross. said:

Given the folk who have run the various entities of Rangers in the last few years, do you think you'd have been worse off with fan ownership? Is the worry that the fans wouldn't generate enough cash to fully compete with Celtic? Or that there are too many on the mental side who would do whatever they had to in order to get involved at the top end irrespective of what it meant for the club?

It has definitely worked well for Clydebank but I accept there would be significant differences in keeping 500 or so folk happy as opposed to 50000.500 000 000

FTFY

6 hours ago, marty_j said:

More whataboutery but valid questions they could have released a statement AND condemned their own support but that wouldn't be playing to the gallery.

http://www.celticquicknews.co.uk/dear-rangers-1872/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitte

And that is how Celtic release statements in their usual sly manner.

16 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

I realise that Celtic and Rangers supporters have a lower standard of 'banter', but that really is a witless piece of garbage. Dreadful. Not worth sharing.

Couldn't you have just pretended to like it, now auld 67 will be feeling all deflated.

Archived