Celtic v Rangers

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ravabelli said:

Sacrilege, human/animal sacrifices or just general run of the mill sectarian slagging?

The abuse of gay sex dolls being hung from the rafters, they were kitted out in Rangers scarves with their hands tied behind their backs and had a banner about this is war and no quarter given and to be executed ffs. Cringey, embarrassing and damn right distasteful at every level.

26 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Sectarian stuff believe it or not? :huh::lol:

2 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

The abuse of gay sex dolls being hung from the rafters, they were kitted out in Rangers scarves with their hands tied behind their backs and had a banner about this is war and no quarter given and to be executed ffs. Cringey, embarrassing and damn right distasteful at every level.

So is it funny or damn right distasteful?

Just now, bennett said:

So is it funny or damn right distasteful?

:lol: Give up the fishing Benny the bait is shite.

Funny because they used gay sex dolls and gave them a blow job to get air into them before they embarrassed themselves. You don't do irony do you thicko?

I got home from work earlier and found that I couldn't fit through my front door as my arms were sticking out too much so I got my neighbour to tape my arms together behind my back and I got in no problem.

I can't believe I haven't thought of that before.

3 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I got home from work earlier and found that I couldn't fit through my front door as my arms were sticking out too much so I got my neighbour to tape my arms together behind my back and I got in no problem.

I can't believe I haven't thought of that before.

Top tip. IMO.

1 minute ago, hellbhoy said:

:lol: Give up the fishing Benny the bait is shite.

Funny because they used gay sex dolls and gave them a blow job to get air into them before they embarrassed themselves. You don't do irony do you thicko?

Vintage qc....

Just now, bennett said:

Vintage qc....

Eh?, oh do explain Benny. Is this going to be better than the banners you helped make for games at Ibrox?, you know the stadium you haven't ever been to in recent decades.

Just now, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Bennett having a fucking mare here. Well said all the sensible Rangers posters have stayed well clear of this. 

I think Tedi is sending him PM's to post content for him making Benny's post twice as stupid ffs. :lol:

Do Rangers club statements now just always just back up what the lunatic fans groups say?

The last few seem to have been in the style of the drunk coward down the pub who just agrees with everything his mate says.

Surely the sensible tactic on both sides would be say nothing, keep the collective heads down and hope everyone forgot about it all.

Though I guess this time it's to Rangers benefit, put out a statement supporting the fans and they'll be back inside and forgetting how pissed off they were at the result on Saturday.

Archived