Celtic v Rangers

3 minutes ago, bennett said:

Come now my learned friend, it wasn't that long ago.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/1574325.stm

Fifteen fucking years ago ffs and was only one idiot involved, you must have the face of an elephant. :1eye

That has to be the worst "whit aboot thame" I have ever read on here and is the most desperate whataboutery scraping of the barrel ever,,, nearly. :lol:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, hoopy1967 said:

IMG_1473703974.377484.jpg

Fair do's, just searched and saw it on twitter about a second before you posted it :lol:

Given the amount of evidence of wrongdoing from their own fans, the media team are obviously smart enough to realise that bad mouthing their opponents is an embarrassing way to go about things.

2 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Fifteen fucking years ago ffs and was only one idiot involved, you must have the face of an elephant. :1eye

That has to be the worst "whit aboot thame" I have ever read on here and is the most desperate whataboutery scraping of the barrel ever,,, nearly. :lol:

As I said they have previous....

4 minutes ago, bennett said:

Celtic will deal with it, I have the utmost faith in Peter and the boys.

Definitely more likely to deal with it than your own club who just play the victims in every single scenario. Even if they don't, they have at least acknowledged their own fans' wrong doing. Will that be forthcoming from your lot?

1 minute ago, LordHawHaw said:

Where as at Ibrox dog whistle press releases are the norm

Celtic just leak releases to certain journalists/bloggers, club 1782 should have held back but at least they were upfront.

2 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

Definitely more likely to deal with it than your own club who just play the victims in every single scenario. Even if they don't, they have at least acknowledged their own fans' wrong doing. Will that be forthcoming from your lot?

Read more like the usual sweepity sweep to me.

1 minute ago, bennett said:

Celtic just leak releases to certain journalists/bloggers, club 1782 should have held back but at least they were upfront.

Not sure what you are getting at here, not talking about a fans statement, could laugh and be equally dismayed at fans statements from both clubs......I'm talking about statement from the actual clubs, your club is a dangerous disgrace

11 minutes ago, bennett said:

Celtic will deal with it, I have the utmost faith in Peter and the boys.

Yeah the one thing your club and Celtic have in common, you don't want any any light shone on to the sectarian fuckup that is the Celtic/Sevco fixtures.

Dont worry, the Scottish football authorities have been turning a blind eye for decades, can't see anything changing now.

Tedi has to be the saddest fucking individual ever to have made an account on P&B. He has been reduced to logging in just to tongue f**k Bennett's bum by giving Benny positive reputation and doesn't man up to post and take what's coming to him. What a shitebag of the highest order. :lol:

Tedi?, would you smash this?

Spoiler

armitage-shanks-toilets-4.jpg

Read more like the usual sweepity sweep to me.

To be fair that's exactly what organisations like theirs and yours should be doing. Rangers give the impression they are getting run by a bunch of 12 year olds that have had one too many Diamond Whites. Obviously they've learned nothing from being owned by the Hibs PR team a couple of months ago. It's all rather embarrassing to be honest.

7 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Tedi has to be the saddest fucking individual ever to have made an account on P&B. He has been reduced to logging in just to tongue f**k Bennett's bum by giving Benny positive reputation and doesn't man up to post and take what's coming to him. What a shitebag of the highest order. :lol:

Tedi?, would you smash this?

Reveal hidden contents

armitage-shanks-toilets-4.jpg

Aside from the crassness of your post, are you actually checking to see who Tedi dots?

You need help.

Haw Tedi, fucking man up bitch and stop logging on to save Benny's rep from taking a hit.

Polterfhud technology, you are like a fart in the room you can't get rid off. You can't see it, but you know it's there because you can damn well smell it.

Aside from the crassness of your post, are you actually checking to see who Tedi dots?

You need help.

I need help?, can you help me make a banner then?, one that takes the pish right out the fhud that is mysteriously giving you positive rep to help him get the help he most desperately needs. :1eye

All the fhud has left in his life is to keep you above 1,000 likes and you think I need help. :lol:

11 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

I need help?, can you help me make a banner then?, one that takes the pish right out the fhud that is mysteriously giving you positive rep to help him get the help he most desperately needs. :1eye

All the fhud has left in his life is to keep you above 1,000 likes and you think I need help. :lol:

Yes you need help, you really do.

Archived