Celtic v Rangers

In 2009-10 (the last set of figures I can quickly find) 672 people in Scotland died from Hanging, Strangulation & Suffocation. Of those 119 were 24 years old or younger. So when the Celtic fans hung blow up sex dolls, with their mouths taped shut and their hands tied behind their backs did they not think that some people might be just a little bit upset and that it was perhaps a bit out of order? Children die from hanging in Scotland. Suicide or murder is not anything to do with football, so why carry out this heinous act? It's really beyond the pale! And before you try to claim some sort of moral high ground I would be appalled if Aberdeen fans did this and I would say the same things about it. It's shameful!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: Statement time

Clearly the idiots with with the dolls should be found, banned and dealt with accordingly. But the Rangers board have had another headsgone here

35 minutes ago, weejoeharper said:

So lets get this right: 

1. Blow up dolls being hung by Celtic supporters after having had their hands tied behind their backs, mouths taped shut and dressed with Rangers scarves.

2. Sectarian singing from both sides mainly about some tawdry little battle a very long time ago or a famine or the Queen or Ireland or ******s or **** or the IRA blah blah blah. 

3. Toilet blocks utterly trashed by Rangers supporters again.

4. Banners with “Kill All ****” and “Know Your Place *** Scum”, from the Celtic supporters and banners in support of the IRA also from the Celtic supporters.

Without exception these are the actions that make all normal human beings in Scotland wish the two Glasgow clubs would leave our country, one to England and one to Ireland where they both apparently wish to reside and live out their teenage fantasies.

I'm embarrassed by the actions of these animals, calling themselves Scotsmen. And what makes it worse is that the authorities literally do nothing about it. NOTHING!

7 minutes ago, weejoeharper said:

In 2009-10 (the last set of figures I can quickly find) 672 people in Scotland died from Hanging, Strangulation & Suffocation. Of those 119 were 24 years old or younger. So when the Celtic fans hung blow up sex dolls, with their mouths taped shut and their hands tied behind their backs did they not think that some people might be just a little bit upset and that it was perhaps a bit out of order? Children die from hanging in Scotland. Suicide or murder is not anything to do with football, so why carry out this heinous act? It's really beyond the pale! And before you try to claim some sort of moral high ground I would be appalled if Aberdeen fans did this and I would say the same things about it. It's shameful!

Jesus Christ mate....phone the polis or something.

P&B missing a turn here, should be releasing a statement too.

4 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

These Rangers statements are an utter embarrassment. I don't m ow how decent Rangers fans (there are some) can stick it.

You get the club you deserve I think, and Rangers have theirs.

Bullshit. I am a fucking great guy and there's no way I deserve to have a club that I've never seen win a major trophy.

3 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Jesus Christ mate....phone the polis or something.

P&B missing a turn here, should be releasing a statement too.

It would be nice if you could rise above the gutter Romeo. Mocking people by pretending to hang them? Mouths taped shut? Hands tied behind their backs? It's not even clever or funny just a reflection of a section of your support. 21st Century. Time to grow up Celtic & Rangers.

3 hours ago, dave.j said:

Every Banner gets checked every home game at Firhill, regardless of the fact that the same lassie is tasked with this job every second week and knows us by name, she still has to check.

Probably because she's the only one who can read?

It's now got to the point where I genuinely don't think Rangers as a club believe most of the pish they come out with.

They just genuinely share the opinion of the rest of us that the club is followed by absolute pond life and this what they respond to.

3 hours ago, bennett said:

I'm guessing it's the same at most stadiums.

I've been involved with some of our banners/displays in the past and everything was checked.

Usually Celtic are pretty savvy but they seem to have dropped the ball here.

:lol: You having a Vicky moment Benny?, shall we just call you Benny Bannerman?, oh?, and stop lying ffs.

1 hour ago, bennett said:

Club 1872 appear to have over reacted here and acted rashly without thinking it over, what happened was out f order but to start demanding bans is ott.

I'm sure that Celtic will deal with those involved, while any bears who vandalised the bogs should be banned from Ibrox.

Why would you ban the c***s that destroyed the bog at Parkhead?, will they smash up the bogs at Ibrox?, they should be banned from ever coming back to Parkhead, they are most welcome to smash up the bogs at Ibrox costing their beloved new club money for repairs. :)

1 hour ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Dunno if I'm actually starting to warm to Rangers, they just don't give a flying f**k anymore, absolutely zero fucks given they've sunk so low there's no coming back.

It's quite admirable.

That statement man holy f**k. They must realise everybody is wetting themselves with laughter and sensing an extreme irony overload whilst reading it, they must!!! :lol:

There's an admirable not giving a f**k and there's a not giving a f**k caused by having zero dignity whatsoever.

Just play the next Celtic v rangers game behind closed doors. After all if the only talking point of the game was the fans behaviour on both sides rather than the game itself then take the game away from them. Then and only then will these childish muppets think about growing up. I know there is idiots at the very club but those 2 teams contain the most. I know your punishing innocent fans.

Hypothetical situation: Suppose a Rangers player admitted he was scared of flying. At the game many Celtic supporters bring in some balsa-wood gliders and throw them on the pitch. Given their recent pro-Muslim demonstrations (the Palestinian flags) some people accuse them of celebrating the 9/11 attacks - the fifteenth anniversary was the day after the game. The supporters deny this and say it was aimed at the Rangers player.

Would you believe them?

2 minutes ago, scottxs said:

Just play the next Celtic v rangers game behind closed doors. After all if the only talking point of the game was the fans behaviour on both sides rather than the game itself then take the game away from them. Then and only then will these childish muppets think about growing up. I know there is idiots at the very club but those 2 teams contain the most. I know your punishing innocent fans.

It really is as simple as imposing sanctions on the clubs for their fans behaviour. Dock them points every time these daft fuckwits do something stupid.

They will still of course do what they do regardless until it comes to the point the points deduction will threaten their position in the league. This will force the club to eject the fannies and ban them and force the decent supporters to tell them to get to f**k.

They will only stop if the club faces real sanctions. I know the associations shit bricks at the thought of punishing the clubs and the lunatic fan base then do something even more stupid like send threats and shit, but the more they do the more the associations should punish them until it has been eradicated.

Archived