Celtic v Rangers

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been "involved with making banners" in as much as I chucked a tenner towards this one via paypal

BBKqA7ACMAArt-8.jpg

I can't claim to have learned much about the process though,

Apart from it's probably a good idea not to make your banner so big that it can't actually be used at your home ground because it won't fit between the walkways.

2 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

I've been "involved with making banners" in as much as I chucked a tenner towards this one via paypal

BBKqA7ACMAArt-8.jpg

Apart from it's probably a good idea not to make your banner so big that it can't actually be used at your home ground because it won't fit between the walkways.

Is he holding a giant cock?

10 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

BBKqA7ACMAArt-8.jpg

So what does it actually say?

"Wine doesn't show on a maroon jersey" ??? ^_^

Certainly would be the most appropriate.

Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahahahhahaaa they want Celtic fans banned from Ibrox.

They do like a statement to deflect away from the fact that their own fans and players completely embarrassed themselves just like 21st may. Bad losers.

2 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahahahhahaaa they want Celtic fans banned from Ibrox.

They do like a statement to deflect away from the fact that their own fans and players completely embarrassed themselves just like 21st may. Bad losers.

Every team should take blow up dolls to games against them .

3 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

My to mention the petition they started to get Magners to drop our sponsorship:lol:

Club 1872 Calls for Ibrox Ban for Celtic Fans

Club 1872 has reviewed pictorial and video evidence of the disgusting behaviour of sections of the Celtic support during the Old Firm game on Saturday. In light of this, we have today written to the Rangers board requesting that they ban Celtic supporters from Ibrox until Celtic can prove that they have taken substantive action against the Green Brigade and other overtly sectarian elements within their support.

It is bad enough that our travelling support is subjected to such behaviour but it is another thing entirely to invite it into our own stadium. Peter Lawwell and the Celtic board have failed to act for years on sectarian, anti semitic and pro terrorist groups in their support. We believe the Rangers board has a duty to ensure that these groups of Celtic supporters are not permitted entry into our home under any circumstances. Since we do not expect any action from Celtic, the only way to ensure this is to ban all of their supporters from Ibrox..

Issued by Supporters Voice Limited, a Club 1872 company

*facepalm*

On 27/08/2016 at 22:11, Nadroj said:

Go away to your forum for this shite, no one else cares.

On 28/08/2016 at 02:55, Dee Man said:

Please read the subforum at the top of the page:

Celtic v Rangers, Rangers v Celtic

Rangers and Celtic fans can goad each other in here in this specially designated area. Keep it out of the main forum please, nobody else is interested! 

On 28/08/2016 at 07:36, THE KING said:

See you in page 100

8)

Archived