Celtic v Rangers

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

I'm pretty sure they didn't think of Boyd's brother at all, the people that are making that link, highly disturbing.

What does Kris Boyd or his brother have to do with Rangers?

Nothing, I for one had no idea about his brother, or world suicide awareness day, and I dare say 99% of Celtic fans in that stadium did either.

it was an over the top display by a couple of idiots that was swiftly taken down, and seems to have been condemned by most Celtic fan social media types.

5 minutes ago, THE KING said:

We now have the SonsofStruth trying to get Celtic fans banned from Ibrox for it, probably the same mob that strung up effigies of Whyte and Green Ibrox demo a few years ago....an endless spiral of shite.

Like a farmer spreading slurry...

54 minutes ago, CityDave said:

So how did a Celtic fan smuggle a sash and a Rangers scarf through without security pulling them out?

Security searches football fan and finds two blow up male sex dolls, a Rangers scarf and a Sash............Sash!!?

(a bit strange but perfectly normal behaviour for Celtic fans (one tried to smuggle a fully grown sheep and a box of welly boots though the other week) and none of these items can be described as dangerous to others)

.....''carry on, enjoy the game'' .......weirdo Magee:lol:

Fixed that for ye.

Same with the banners, does no kunt ever check them before they let them in.

3 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Nothing, I for one had no idea about his brother, or world suicide awareness day, and I dare say 99% of Celtic fans in that stadium did either.

it was an over the top display by a couple of idiots that was swiftly taken down, and seems to have been condemned by most Celtic fan social media types.

There's people around that find that hard to believe or don't want to and so don't distinguish between the idiots and the Celtic fans that condemned that display. You're all the same types. They will be wanting a full apologies from Celtic football club, they will ignore the Celtic fans who speak out in anger over that display and claim that they haven't seen one Celtic fan condemn the effigies. This is the world both sets of supporters live in.

Having said that I to had no idea that Saturday was suicide awareness day nor knew about KB's brother. The first time I saw that display the first thing that came to mind was a symbolic display of paramilitary execution which is pretty disgusting itself considering how much Celtic and many of the supporters try to distance themselves from that poisonous faction in the support many of whom are now banned. It still keeps coming back like a bad penny though.

10 minutes ago, bennett said:

Fixed that for ye.

Every Banner gets checked every home game at Firhill, regardless of the fact that the same lasssie is tasked with this job every second week and knows us by name, she still has to check.

10 minutes ago, bennett said:

Fixed that for ye.

Just out of curiosity Bennett are you involved in security or have you done some stewarding in the past either at sports events or on security on doors?

5 minutes ago, dave.j said:

Every Banner gets checked every home game at Firhill, regardless of the fact that the same lasssie is tasked with this job every second week and knows us by name, she still has to check.

I'm guessing it's the same at most stadiums.

4 minutes ago, CityDave said:

Just out of curiosity Bennett are you involved in security or have you done some stewarding in the past either at sports events or on security on doors?

I've been involved with some of our banners/displays in the past and everything was checked.

Usually Celtic are pretty savvy but they seem to have dropped the ball here.

21 minutes ago, CityDave said:

Sometimes he goes undercover as a little girl called Vicky.

18 minutes ago, bennett said:

I'm guessing it's the same at most stadiums.

I've been involved with some of our banners/displays in the past and everything was checked.

Usually Celtic are pretty savvy but they seem to have dropped the ball here.

Lies

^^^^DodgystreamLoyal:1eye

Archived