Celtic v Rangers

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, gannonball said:

Now that it's been established from the posted full pic a few pics back its pretty clear it was nothing to do with Kris Boyd's brother. Regardless if it was or wasnt it's still idiotic.

Sad thing is that there will be people on here gutted now that it's not.

tv smile crazy scrubs weird face

So it's now my fault for wanting to discuss it?[emoji38]
Celtic fans really are an odious bunch of cretins. 

Cant be arsed going back to quote you but you were making it known that in no uncertain terms that it must have been about Boyd’s brother. Turns out it wasn't and you have now made a rip-roaring c*nt of yourself as per.

I've already said that the dolls should not have been hung no matter what reasons but the mock outrage on here is laughable 99.9% of you really don't give a flying fck you just look at it as a way to vent your frustration of being behind celtic for the next 10-20 years. GIRFUY 

Celtic are miles ahead of anyone in Scotland on & of the park big fkn miles at that.

Stand free you slagged off the disabled then deleted & denied you wrote the post so you pretty much have no moral high ground what so ever.

As for the zombies get back under your rock you will be lucky to make the top 6.

32 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

THE KING in full whataboutery mode.  Yes, they're all equally disgusting photographs and everyone involved should be utterly ashamed of themselves.

I tend to find with situations like this, those foaming at the mouth about the dolls at Celtic Park will be of the mentality that the Neil Lennon effigy was "pure quality man" and those responsible for the dolls at Celtic Park will have no doubt been foaming at the mouth about the Neil Lennon effigy.  Such is the mind set of the moronic element of the Celtic and Rangers support.

1 hour ago, gannonball said:

You were probably the most gutted of all, you went pretty quiet after the full picture came out.

Perhaps you should have kept your mouth quiet about it like myself untill you knew this, but as usual you had to make a rip roaring a*rse of yourself.

It's a sensitive subject for many which is why people should have looked to keep quiet rather than sadly look for point scoring.

On 9/6/2016 at 08:30, StandFree03 said:

What have you got against the Union Jack? You are British, after all.

Probably default_boogie.png

46 minutes ago, wulliamwallace said:

I've already said that the dolls should not have been hung no matter what reasons but the mock outrage on here is laughable 99.9% of you really don't give a flying fck you just look at it as a way to vent your frustration of being behind celtic for the next 10-20 years. GIRFUY 

Celtic are miles ahead of anyone in Scotland on & of the park big fkn miles at that.

Stand free you slagged off the disabled then deleted & denied you wrote the post so you pretty much have no moral high ground what so ever.

As for the zombies get back under your rock you will be lucky to make the top 6.

^^^

WATP

52 minutes ago, wulliamwallace said:

What's the difference between a mile and a 'big fkn mile'?

1 hour ago, THE KING said:

It actually was national famine Memorial Day and Celtic wore a commemorative shirt on Saturday for it, whilst thousands of Rangers fans sang go home, but you don't hear us greetin about it^_^

How about inflatable Zombies,  Surely these couldn't be misconstrued

7166mNt6xQL._SL1000_.jpg

Pathetic that some idiots are arguing about what these images represented.  It doesn't matter one iota what they represented, they have no place in any sensible society and should never have been there in the first place.  There is no mock outrage, no faux moral high-ground, there is simply no place for symbolism like that ANYWHERE never mind inside a sporting arena.  

6 minutes ago, StandFree03 said:

Turns out it wasn't? What was it then? What was the significance of hanging and hands tied behind the back, I must have missed it?

It's disgraceful is what it is.  It's now certainly looking like it was some form of mock execution (on a blow up doll).  What it wasn't, was a dig at Kris Boyd.  However you got yourself into such a button bashing frenzy claiming that it was and as it's already been pointed out, you made yourself look a right tit.

3 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

Pathetic that some idiots are arguing about what these images represented.  It doesn't matter one iota what they represented, they have no place in any sensible society and should never have been there in the first place.  There is no mock outrage, no faux moral high-ground, there is simply no place for symbolism like that ANYWHERE never mind inside a sporting arena.  

Don't get yourself into such a state about. No need for that in "sensible society" :lol:

That was a fantastic game. Thought Celtic were miles ahead of the Rangers at the weekend, the way Celtic pressed and kept the ball was just night and day compared to a them. Rangers creative players like Kranjcar and Mckay only contributed to the game defensively, kicking the stars out the sky when the likes of Rogic and Sinclair danced past them. The gulf in class is so much bigger between the two sides than it was when Ronny Deila took his team to Hampden and beat the lower division side in 2015. You could probably have put together a Celtic team from the players who didn't start or weren't in the squad and they would have horsed Rangers too. Looking at those two teams you would never guess that their net spending over the summer is about the same. Toure, Dembele and Sinclair have come into the Celtic team and become some of the best players in it. Rangers signing strategy this season harks back to their first year in existence in the Third Division, only they have replaced SPL has beens like Kevin Kyle with Championship level has beens like Clint Hill. I was never impressed with their signings last year but at least guys like Halliday were the right demographic in terms of age and still having something to prove. Does Warburton really want guys like Joey Barton in his squad at the expense of 4 or 5 others who could be brought in for his substantial wages? 

Brendan Rodgers is the real deal, a manager of the highest calibre. With all due respect to Neil Lennon and Ronny Deila it's just night and day.  They made changes out of desperation or hope, Brendan makes the change that he knows will make the difference. In every game this season his substitutions have been vindicated and none more so than the decision to bring on Stuart Armstrong, it's not a coincidence that he keeps getting these decisions right. Rogic did well but he was clearly knackered after a hefty travel schedule, Armstrong has been spinning his wheels for the past year but he absolutely dominated Joey Barton et al when he came on. What a performance from Moussa Dembele, not just his goals but the ball through for Sinclair and his general linkup play. Hard to believe that he is only 20 years old and given the way Leigh Griffiths has been playing it's hard to believe that he does not automatically walk back into the team when fit. Bitton and Brown dominated the midfield battle despite Rangers extra man in their. At the back bar a lapse of concentration from Lustig at the back post and questionable goalkeeping from DeVries we gave them nothing. Was good to see Roberts back, he danced past the Rangers defence a few times but still looks like he has yet to pick up some match sharpness. 

All in all, a great day out. Incredible atmosphere from the home fans. Unbelievable that some sections of the media are concentrating on blow up dolls after the annihilation we witnessed. On that whole fiasco, I've never lost anyone to suicide by hanging so I won't presume to tell anyone who has what they should be offended by. On reflection, outside of the heat of the moment those involved in bringing the dolls may wish to consider whether it is something they are proud of and if there is anything they can do to make up for the offence they have caused. It's clear to me and I think most fair minded people that there was no intent to offend anyone other than the fans in the opposite corner who were screaming obscenities all day too, but it's been picked up on now. Cannot believe the attempts to link the tragedy involving Kris Boyd's brother to the display. There's just no connection whatsoever and the only people disrespecting that boys memory are those linking his death to this in order to have a go at a club they hate and distract from their own teams failings. 

1 minute ago, StandFree03 said:

Of course, I'm the one who looks a "right tit" here, not the ones who were claiming it was just about Rangers going bust and the hands were tied so they could get them in the turnstile easier.

Still, keep making me out to be the one in the wrong here if it makes you feel better.

Yes, you do look a right tit here.  You got yourself into such a frenzy over the Kris Boyd angle.

No one is making you out to be in the wrong, you were in the wrong.

Archived