Celtic v Rangers

Just now, jupe1407 said:

You actually think that?

Jesus fucking Christ.

I am positve. Plenty of grief merchants looking to be offended as you can see from past 20 odd pages who were sure/hoping they knew what it and have now duly f*cked off now it has become apparent what was meant from it without putting their hands up.

I had doubts myself over what was meant by it as you get sick f*cks in any large groups of fans. I never clicked when I saw it in the ground thinking it might be about the Boyd family untill I saw it on here and thought it could be too much of a coincidence so I didnt really want to comment untill I got the bigger picture. Its a shame others haven't also done this as by blowing this up (no pun intended) can't have helped the Boyd family or anybody connected with them.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait...did a Celtic fan just use the term 'grief merchants' in relation to supporters of other teams? :lol:

An absolutely staggering lack of self awareness shown there. Celtic fans are only behind Liverpool fans in the ambulance chasing stakes ffs. 

I absolutely love this "And especially on Suicide Prevention Day, so awful" stuff. Clutched handbags all round!

I don't know, maybe the fans at Dens and Tynecastle were all abuzz about Suicide Prevention Day, but I'd guess that it probably wasn't Saturday's hot topic at Parkhead. With the best will in the world, we didn't even do all that well on Pineapple Identification Day.

2 minutes ago, StandFree03 said:

As for people bring gutted on here that it's not, you are a cretin.

The mask always slips at some point with old firm fans. Always.

You were probably the most gutted of all, you went pretty quiet after the full picture came out.

Perhaps you should have kept your mouth quiet about it like myself untill you knew this, but as usual you had to make a rip roaring a*rse of yourself.

It's a sensitive subject for many which is why people should have looked to keep quiet rather than sadly look for point scoring.

6 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

Wait...did a Celtic fan just use the term 'grief merchants' in relation to supporters of other teams? :lol:

An absolutely staggering lack of self awareness shown there. Celtic fans are only behind Liverpool fans in the ambulance chasing stakes ffs. 

No I am fully aware we have a fair set of grief merchants in our fan base, doesn't mean others can't have them though.

I do have to admit, there seems to be a hell of a lot of hyperbole surrounding the hanging gardens of Parkhead. It was ill thought it, it was distasteful and to some it was probably offensive, but that goes for a hell of a lot of things that football fans do.

Whoever came up with the idea is clearly a fucking numbskull if they thought it might get a cheap laugh and occasional sharp intake of breath. It was however, far from the most offensive thing on display at Celtic Park on Saturday.

28 minutes ago, flyingrodent said:

I absolutely love this "And especially on Suicide Prevention Day, so awful" stuff. Clutched handbags all round!

I don't know, maybe the fans at Dens and Tynecastle were all abuzz about Suicide Prevention Day, but I'd guess that it probably wasn't Saturday's hot topic at Parkhead. With the best will in the world, we didn't even do all that well on Pineapple Identification Day.

Half the bams on here "rippin' the heid aff it" had no idea it was suicide prevention day.

A quick tip to Celtic Fans

If you're trying to go for a "Your club is dead" motif then Inflatable Skeletons are freely available on amazon at very reasonable rates.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Fancy-Dress-Accessories-Inflatable-Skeleton/dp/B000VOB464/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1473672209&sr=8-1&keywords=inflatable+skeleton

15 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

If you're trying to go for a "Your club is dead" motif then Inflatable Skeletons are freely available on amazon at very reasonable rates.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Fancy-Dress-Accessories-Inflatable-Skeleton/dp/B000VOB464/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1473672209&sr=8-1&keywords=inflatable+skeleton

Do they have arms that can be tied together to get them through the turnstyle?

16 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Skeletons! It was national famine Memorial Day on Saturday you sicko

4 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

How was I supposed to know that? 

I was just trying to help.

Will they be holding a Famine Memorial Day for every old firm game?

It actually was national famine Memorial Day and Celtic wore a commemorative shirt on Saturday for it, whilst thousands of Rangers fans sang go home, but you don't hear us greetin about it^_^

Archived