Celtic v Rangers

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Davie Bhoy said:

Unless you know for a fact what it was then stop bumping yer gums & relishing in the chance to be offended.

How would tying the hands of these dolls make them easier to get into the stadium? I'm really intrigued by your logic here.

40 minutes ago, dogmc said:

Disappointed noone has linked the dolls with auto erotic asphyxiation.....that was my first thought anyway....emoji32.png

Kung Fu got caught out by some over elaborate stunt wanking.

Good to see Celtic fans raising awareness of the dangers of wanking with a bin liner on your head.

ETA: Quoted the wrong post. This was in reply to Mr Sausage.

:lol: Yes because those blow up dolls hanging from the stand would've looked a bit silly with their arms sticking out.

My point is, who knows why they were tied. You're all putting 2 + 2 together and being desperate to add up to the answer you want it to be.

11 minutes ago, Rugster said:

The site was so much better when that pish stained jakey Njord couldn't get a signal from whichever bin he is inhabiting these days. Shambles indeed. 

Anti bin-dipper prejudice IMO.  Wunfy is an annoying c**t but he's always welcome to post.

WOW! :lol: Is this the new heads gone thread?

Logged in to talk n chat about wrecked toilets and the car crash of a thread it was always going to be has moved onto sex dolls? :eek:

Why is anyone surprised or offended by parts of the OF support and the things they will do that are in bad taste, offensive etc.

Just another clusterfuck that has backfired on the living on benefits brigade trying to goad their new rivals without even considering have they or are they going to far in their stupidity to get one up on The Rangers support.

The club really should act quicker during the games to remove anything these daft fuckers will do to embarrass the club or offend the want to be offended mob.

It was in very bad taste indeed.

My point is, who knows why they were tied. You're all putting 2 + 2 together and being desperate to add up to the answer you want it to be.

Whereas you've just made a rip-roaring c**t of yourself.

1 hour ago, Davie Bhoy said:

Yet here you are saying it definitely wasn't any of the reasons given without offering up an alternative explanation. It's amazing how you can dismiss the possible reasons given without knowing wtf the effigies were all about.

It'd be so funny if they were gay sex dolls and the reason why the hands are tied behind their backs was to hide the bumhole and try to somewhat hide their embarrassment for bringing gay sex dolls to the game. Also funny knowing that these stupid fuckers actually gave a blow job to a gay sex doll when putting air into it. :lol: Please let this be the reason God. 8)

1 minute ago, hellbhoy said:

It'd be so funny if they were gay sex dolls and the reason why the hands are tied behind their backs was to hide the bumhole and try to somewhat hide their embarrassment for bringing gay sex dolls to the game. Also funny knowing that these stupid fuckers actually gave a blow job to a gay sex doll when putting air into it. :lol: Please let this be the reason God. 8)

Barkeep, I'll have one of what he's having.

Only after an old firm game (sort of) could the fans of the team who completely fucked their rivals (sort of) come across as an even bigger bunch of sewer-dwelling thundercunts than those of an Ibrox persuasion. Incredible scenes. 

This has truly been a display of wagon-circling to make losers like Tedi and Bennett green with envy. 

Yet here you are saying it definitely wasn't any of the reasons given without offering up an alternative explanation. It's amazing how you can dismiss the possible reasons given without knowing wtf the effigies were all about.

I already gave you an alternative explanation so I'm not sure why you're lying now. My opinion is that it was a dig at Rangers dying by committing financial suicide.

Could be right, could be wrong.

By doing what....attempting to guess what the intentions were? Unlike yourself who....oh!!

No. By coming up with the most ridiculous excuse in a thread of ridiculous excuses.

Archived