Celtic v Rangers

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Lol looks like the weans stared him out!

Barton's all mouth, reduced to being a keyboard warrior now a days. I've said this before I can't see Barton lasting at Rangers if some team like Blackburn or QPR come in for him in January. Back down south within six months with his tail between his legs.

7 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

I'm not sure how many folk tie their hands behind their backs before committing suicide tbh

It has to be a complete public fail if this is symbolic of the suicide of Rangers as a football club back in 2012 or with the hands tied there are more sinister thoughts behind this.

3 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

I'm not sure how many folk tie their hands behind their backs before committing suicide tbh

2 minutes ago, StandFree03 said:

So you admit it was supposed to look like a suicide then?

I think people on here are going to have to have a pow-wow and decide whether it was Kris Boyd's brother or unnamed Protestant that was being symbolized, rather than a shite variation on the theme of death, dying and zombiefication from a group who style themselves as the 'Style Mile Vandals' apparently, so are probably not the brightest bunch. 

I personally just hope these blow-up dolls weren't used during virgin awareness week or something.

You're all assuming that the hands were tied for affect and maybe it was just that they looked stupid or made it easier to sneak in. Who knows?

So you admit it was supposed to look like a suicide then?

I can't admit anything without know 100% why it was done, just as no-one else who isn't involved can say what the real truth is.

You genuinely think that was the reasoning behind it?

Can't be definite but it was my first thought. Certainly looks like they are trying to mock Rangers for dying. Given it was a big theme of the day in songs sung, it's tally in with that.

And to an extent the fans hands were "tied" with regards to what could be done.

Actually lads, it all makes perfect, wholesale, jolly craicster sense. 

So we know for definite the hands were tied to symbolise something?

1 hour ago, The OP said:

I think people on here are going to have to have a pow-wow and decide whether it was Kris Boyd's brother or unnamed Protestant that was being symbolized, rather than a shite variation on the theme of death, dying and zombiefication from a group who style themselves as the 'Style Mile Vandals' apparently, so are probably not the brightest bunch. 

I personally just hope these blow-up dolls weren't used during virgin awareness week or something.

It's not as straightforward as just "death or dying", though. They're either supposed to represent suicide or murder. If it was a cheeky dig at Rangers v1 dying then having them hanging with their hands tied behind their backs makes no sense on any level.

The other effigy was wearing an orange sash btw if anyone's interested.

3 minutes ago, Davie Bhoy said:

You're all assuming that the hands were tied for affect and maybe it was just that they looked stupid or made it easier to sneak in. Who knows?

I can't admit anything without know 100% why it was done, just as no-one else who isn't involved can say what the real truth is.

Can't be definite but it was my first thought. Certainly looks like they are trying to mock Rangers for dying. Given it was a big theme of the day in songs sung, it's tally in with that.

It's an inflatable, how difficult is it to smuggle one of these in when not inflated? or was it like a scene in Albert R N?

6 minutes ago, Davie Bhoy said:

You're all assuming that the hands were tied for affect and maybe it was just that they looked stupid or made it easier to sneak in.

I've read this. I can't believe I've just read it, but I have.

1 hour ago, Davie Bhoy said:

:lol: Yes because those blow up dolls hanging from the stand would've looked a bit silly with their arms sticking out.

Archived