Celtic v Rangers

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, The OP said:

I was being deadly* serious with that comment btw. We should raise awareness of awareness weeks so no-one accidentally hangs an effigy during one.

*Not a dig at any minor celebrity's dead relatives

Kind of difficult to tell though m8, were you being serious when you compared it to the bus crash tweet? Because that's fairly un-hinged.

5 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

This "offence" lark is just stupid.

Iwouldn't say l was 'offended' by any of it.  I think it was pretty bloody poor though.  It's pathetic on here that saying so, even in a pretty relaxed way, has to be portrayed as a display of outrage or somesuch nonsense.

These measured posts of yours will get you accused of being "one of them".

Probably by both sets of fans.

1 minute ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Kind of difficult to tell though m8, were you being serious when you compared it to the bus crash tweet? Because that's fairly un-hinged.

That was serious. It's comparable. If it was aimed at Boyd (which it wisnae) the chances of him seeing it have increased exponentially. Just like some wee fanny in Sunderland's comments reached me in Glasgow even though I'm not even on Twitter.

3 minutes ago, Davie Bhoy said:

Given the majority of the Celtic allocation at Hampden is in a one tier stand, the chances of getting an upper tier ticket would've been slim. Also if they had just taken the dolls with Rangers scarves with nothing to suggest Rangers had died, it'd prob have looked a bit creepy & foolish.

Whereas it just looked...

Just now, The OP said:

There's a sex shop on the Gallowgate anyway. What I want to know is how did they get them through the turnstiles?

Of course, the one with 'Adult Fun' painted on the back of it?

I'll be back in 20 minutes. I'm going outside to buy a blow up doll.

D'Oh!

Called it on the last page. The 'think of the children' card.

Sex dolls. Yip, dolls for sexual deviancy. That's what you're in a nizzy over.

Absolutely no shock that one of the creepiest fucks on the forum makes a post like this.

People taking their kids down to the game early so they can get a good spot to shout abuse at Joey Barton :lol:

"Dad can we go to the park this morning?"

"No we have to shout abuse at Joey Barton"

"But..."

"WE HAVE TO SHOUT ABUSE AT JOEY BARTON"

1 minute ago, RawB93 said:

You don't buy them pre-inflated. I'll let you join the dots.

Seems like it would take a lot of effort to blow up a doll pre-match. You'd really need to bring in a pump I'd think. Unless there's some kind of Fools and Horses self inflating going on.

1 minute ago, RawB93 said:

Aye I'm sure he's in tears reading P&B as we speak.

I'm sure he hasn't got twitter, where presumably the **** (none of whom he follows) aren't presumably loving a chance to ignore their missing magic hat.

6 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

These measured posts of yours will get you accused of being "one of them".

Probably by both sets of fans.

'Queen of the South' and he had to backspace the 'lark' when his spell check kicked in.....

3 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

People taking their kids down to the game early so they can get a good spot to shout abuse at Joey Barton :lol:

"Dad can we go to the park this morning?"

"No we have to shout abuse at Joey Barton"

"But..."

"WE HAVE TO SHOUT ABUSE AT JOEY BARTON"

TBF, if my dad had phoned me and suggested that, I'd have definitely considered it.

Archived