Celtic v Rangers

The spanking that I feared earlier in the thread played out pretty much as I expected.  Celtic should have been out of sight at HT.  f**k knows what Senderos was thinking, or not as the case may be.

Barton was totally ineffective and it's getting very close to the point where he should be dropped. Kranckjar could have seen a second yellow before HT.

Dembele and Sinclair look like theyll be extremely good players for Celtic and will no doubt make them a bit of money down the line.

As for the arseholes wrecking the toilets and the arseholes with the effigies (but no one is looking at them!!..apart from the folk that are) it makes you realise that the years without this horrible fixture were actually pretty nice. 

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Dave1875 said:

Celtic fans desperately trying to convince people that the effigies that were hung are photoshopped because "no one is looking at them"

They were definitely there, one of the stewards walked up the stairs past us with one under his arm, pretty surreal as we hadn't seen them being hung over the edge.

37 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Then you are an arsehole IMO.

36 minutes ago, mjw said:

No surprise a tit like you would like them.
You'd be spewing if they were up the other end though.

11 minutes ago, Dave1875 said:

Celtic fans desperately trying to convince people that the effigies that were hung are photoshopped because "no one is looking at them"

giphy.gif

I personally think the effigies were to symbolise Rangers dying. Didn't see them until the pics appeared last night. Maybe the people behind it can clarify it but I'd be very surprised if it has anything to do with Boyds Brother. Will be pissed off if it is...but I just can't see it.

As for the toilets, couldn't give a shit about that either. The bill will be sent to Rangers & they will have to stump up so really we're getting a refurb of our toilets at Rangers expense. Thanks.

All I will say is how can there be several police officers in there & not only did they fail to make arrests, they actually praised them.

As for the game itself, it ended up being the humping I expected us to give them. We didn't break sweat and was disappointed to even lose a goal. But hey 5-1 and it could've been worse. Just give me a shout when Rangers get here. I was told they are coming but still no sign of them.

I sit right below that section where they were hanging from, they appeared for a few minutes just before kick off, clearly idiotic behaviour and ridiculously poor taste given it was suicide prevention day, although I doubt they were aware of that, clowns.

Im pretty sure the guys who sit on that bank of seats above the Jock Stein/North Stand curve are made up mostly of the ones booted out of and distanced from the Green Brigade for being responsible for the seat smashing at Motherwell in 2013, they label themselves the SMV (Style Mile Vandals) and dress mainly in black to distance themselves from the GB, this was told to me by a guy who is part of the Green Brigade and seemingly a bit of bad blood between the two factions. Silly wee laddies who need to grow up and get a life in my opinion.

2 minutes ago, Davie Bhoy said:

I personally think the effigies were to symbolise Rangers dying. Didn't see them until the pics appeared last night. Maybe the people behind it can clarify it but I'd be very surprised if it has anything to do with Boyds Brother. Will be pissed off if it is...but I just can't see it.

As for the toilets, couldn't give a shit about that either. The bill will be sent to Rangers & they will have to stump up so really we're getting a refurb of our toilets at Rangers expense. Thanks.

All I will say is how can there be several police officers in there & not only did they fail to make arrests, they actually praised them.

As for the game itself, it ended up being the humping I expected us to give them. We didn't break sweat and was disappointed to even lose a goal. But hey 5-1 and it could've been worse. Just give me a shout when Rangers get here. I was told they are coming but still no sign of them.

They will have been about their club dying but were in extremely poor taste. Plus if I'm gonna get technical the dolls had their hands tied behind their back which suggests murder, when in fact they let their club die. 

It's quite funny how on twitter the dolls and the GB banner saying 'know your place' have been combined, even though they were at different times at different parts of the ground. Propaganda at its best. 

I've just seen Scott Brown's post match interview, which was comedy gold when he was talking about Budgie Bawz Barton. 

The perception of the job done by Warburton is definitely higher because of what came before him, that just doing a competent job made him look like a magician because he replaced a shambles. I think he is a decent manager but that a lot of fans have underestimated the jump in quality needed from the upper Championship to challenging Celtic. It's going to be even harder now given the difference in financial status as Celtic could easily just vulture any half decent signing Rangers look like making, like they did with Scott Allen. Given the choice of the two no-one will pick Rangers, so they're going to find it very hard to get even over the next few years. If they can stop Celtic getting 9 in a row they'll have done very well.

1 minute ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

IMG_1473587984.495067.jpg IMG_1473587994.873424.jpg

Rangers fans are only seething about this because they dolls would make a better defensive pairing than Kiernan and Surrendoros

Wid 8)

Mark Warburton did a terrific job last season. But, just because a manager does well one season, that doesn't guarantee he'll do the same the next. Countless managers have won trophies etc and done poorly soon after. As I've said before, I do not expect us to win the league this season, so we'll see how things go....

3 minutes ago, StandFree03 said:

Kris boyds brother commits suicide a few days ago and Celtic fans have dolls with Rangers scarves hanging themselves from the stand.

And we are to believe it's a coincidence :lol:

It was crass and idiotic but it was clearly a dig at Rangers dying in 2012 not about Boyds brother but you know that anyway.

Nice try though.

Archived