Celtic v Rangers

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, ArabGaz said:

Do Sevco fans often video men in toilets? Strange behaviour in my opinion.

Well given their predilection for trying to kidnap children at showpiece sporting events, we really can't rule out anything these fucking loonballs do as strange. 

Always good to put the *** support back in their box.

That Rangers team are fucking honking. Enjoy the middle of the table, lads. 

I just wish our brothers from Leith were in the division so they could skelp you (again) too. :wub:

That video is quite bad.  in admittedly not my proudest moment I got arrested at the Falkirk Hibs 3-4 semi final for 'attempting to enter a sporting arena while under the influence of alcohol' I was quite pished and the WPC smelled the drink off my breath when I asked which turnstyle to go through(in fairness that hampden police cell spared me an afternoon of torture). I was, however peaceful, not singing any songs and with just one other person not in a crowd so an easy arrest. To see the police just stand and watch sectarian singing and vandalism in the toilets without arresting anyone is a bit annoying, it appears they lower their standards of reasons for arrest for these games.  It's that slack policing that allows these idiots their sense of entitlement.

The presence of uniform cops appearing to do nothing while the vermin did their stuff is a bit disappointing. Back in the good old days before camera phones they'd have got their heads kicked in.

Serious question for The People of P&B....do you guys actually rate Warburton?

Fair play he won The Championship. He had 10x more money than anyone else but it was a pretty efficient job done there, some credit due for that. Then Rangers have deservedly lost to us in a cup final, signed a bunch of utter huddies, dropped points all over the shop and got humiliated in the first derby. The fact that Rangers still can't defend a corner is unbelievable as well.

2 minutes ago, Alan Stubbs said:

Serious question for The People of P&B....do you guys actually rate Warburton?

Fair play he won The Championship. He had 10x more money than anyone else but it was a pretty efficient job done there, some credit due for that. Then Rangers have deservedly lost to us in a cup final, signed a bunch of utter huddies, dropped points all over the shop and got humiliated in the first derby. The fact that Rangers still can't defend a corner is unbelievable as well.

When Aberdeen horse them in a fortnight the **** won't rate him any more, either.

They're getting there already.

Just now, Henrik's tongue said:

When Aberdeen horse them in a fortnight the **** won't rate him any more, either.

They're getting there already.

Tbh, I hope Ross County help them get there quicker.

I do hope that BudgieBaws has a first team pick if fit in his contract so they have no option but to play him no matter how shit he is at the time, lolsa. :lol:

1 minute ago, hellbhoy said:

Tbh, I hope Ross County help them get there quicker.

I do hope that BudgieBaws has a first team pick if fit in his contract so they have no option but to play him no matter how shit he is at the time, lolsa. :lol:

But... But... But he was Burnley's player of the year last season :lol:

Fucking losers.

Archived