Celtic v Rangers

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

There's a rumour that Willie Collum is having his arsehole sewn up so he doesn't shite it at the bid decisions and that CR Smith are as we speak having bullet proofed windows installed as a precautionary measure at his house.

It's almost a stick on that Collum will grab the headlines and not the clubs. :lol:

Are you suggesting he's open to financial inducements?

2 minutes ago, StandFree03 said:

I know, the wankfest this time has been unbelievable. I think it's because the **** are far more confident than they were last time.

Aye because they signed Budgie Baws Barton, Niko Kranky and Sendadose and Celtic brought in some players somehow they are billing it like the two biggest clubs in the world battling it out for the biggest prize in world football. :yucky

Just now, Jacksgranda said:

Are you suggesting he's open to financial inducements?

I left that typo for KIncarcrash to chew on because I thought it'd get up his nostrils.

Just as well Collum will be wearing black shorts to hide the pile of shite he'll loosen from his bowels when it all goes wrong.

18 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Some bigoted auld slag getting her arse served to her live on national tv by the love Angela

I watched it up to "There's no interest in any other games in Scotland". Get tae f**k ya wee boot.

That looked like Angela was reading from a script, you could see her looking down all the time and wasn't it nice to see her calling us Rangers (that must've been hard for her)

A lot of Celtic fans seem confused about whether to attack the songs or to down the fans against criminalisation road....

Sorry not read last few days posts however has anyone got thoughts on the formation and team selections tomorrow. Is Wilson and Griffiths fit? Do both managers know each others formation? Will Rodgers go with three at the back and will Warburton try to match it? I think Celtic's team even if Griffiths isn't fit is more easily picked. Celtic are on form and Rangers will have to come up with something different to upset Celtic. As I've said before Rangers have to watch Griffiths and Rogic coming inside from the right and Sinclair and Dembele coming inside from the left. Forrest and Tierney will keep the width. 

4 minutes ago, bennett said:

That looked like Angela was reading from a script, you could see her looking down all the time and wasn't it nice to see her calling us Rangers (that must've been hard for her)

It was, from all parties, a toe-curling embarrassment and I have a rid neck having watched it.  That Boss Hogg, though, sees it as, "Some bigoted auld slag getting her arse served to her live on national tv by the love Angela" opens a (tiny) window in to the (tiny) minds of the demented obsessives and their fixation over what's only our 5th league match of the season.

Put some money on this so that I can give a shit about it while I'm listening to it on the radio at work - 3/1 on the draw with William Hill struck me as being very dece odds, flung £20 smackeroonies on that.

Also opted to sign up for Ladbrokes to get a nice wee £10 on Rangers at 10/1, pays out £55 if it comes off and I get £45 in free bets. Prolly would have been a way to find a sweet spot (arbitrage?) by signing up with multiple bookies but I already had a Betfair account which had the best introductory odds I could find, 5/1. Probably a limited stake on it too and Sellik are pretty heavy favourites to win everywhere I can find. Happy enough with that though tbh given that I suspect Rangers* are going to be channeling the full spirit of Wattie Smith and playing ultra defensive - £30 total stake and a draw leaves me £50 up, a Rangers win leaves me £25 up plus £45 of free bets. edit: unless I've fucking misread the offer, in which case I've learned a valuable lesson about not rushing into late spur of the moment bets.

Crushing Celtic win it is then.

4 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

The ones upping the ante are the diddies on here, their grey and green pals and the SMSM.

4 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

The f**k are you rambling about? 

3 minutes ago, WILLIEA said:

Why are so many non cheek fans posting here??

So you noticed it too?  Yer diddy pals are clearly getting in a lather about tomorrow morning's game.

37 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

So you noticed it too?  Yer diddy pals are clearly getting in a lather about tomorrow morning's game.

This is P&B and we can post where ever we want, every time I see you moan about it just makes me kick about even more. 

It doesn't get to you, not one bit :lol:

Archived