Celtic v Rangers

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How have Celtic managed to win so many trophies when the refs are against them?

Cos sometimes you just can't overpower the sheer awesomeness of Celtic.

:lol:

Can you even leave your home for fear of being murdered by wandering gangs of protestant referees? 

© Thumper

Aye, Their knuckle dragging sovereign rings usually slow them down & I can out walk them & make my getaway.

Surprised that Davie has forgotten how pretty much every top flight referee actually helped Celtic to a league title under Strachan. But Celtic are the victims as usual.

Stupid c**t.

I think that was more to do with having guys like Boruc, Nakamura & Skippy doing the business for us....while Rangers were themselves, gash! Those pesky refs European counterparts must've also helped us reach the last 16 of the CL too!

Just now, 1320Lichtie said:

He hasn't. Retweeting Rangers Culture stuff and having a go at Transgender people for some reason in the last 24 hours.

:lol:

I don't mind people having two teams or anything. It's the ones that act like it's all shameful that annoy me.

Disappointed those Hamilton fans are not getting behind 'Team Celtic' like those Scottish Cup winning Hibees. We have the green & white connection there but surely one set of Hoops, albeit in the wrong colours of red & white, should be showing solidarity with the other Hoops.

Disappointed those Hamilton fans are not getting behind 'Team Celtic' like those Scottish Cup winning Hibees. We have the green & white connection there but surely one set of Hoops, albeit in the wrong colours of red & white, should be showing solidarity with the other Hoops.

Accies fans have a red and white union jack lol

This **** mask is quickly falling. And he would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for those meddling stranger danger tweets.

Mate I'd honestly support Hearts before Sev¢o

However I do prefer rangers culture to Celtics terrorist supporting culture

Accies fans have a red and white union jack lol

Aberdeen have one too. I think it must be Stan's. Would explain why Aberdeen were Unionists in the Independence referendum & why he wants the The Rangers to win. He's a true blue at heart :lol:

So overlooking the terrorist part so you can hate other sides ummm, well, terrorist part?

Again I only associate myself with certain parts of rangers culture. Wouldn't go anywhere near Celtics.

That's why I said I'd support Hearts over Rangers. If I had to.

Archived