West Premier Goalscorers

ex-german exile

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do the KRR scorers get counted twice ? NO

Was the Ladeside scorer not McTernan ?...not sure...I might be wrong...

If you're going to start yet another completely pointless table should the details not be correct ? YES, I WOULD LIKE THE INFO TO BE CORRECT, BUT I CAN'T CONTROL THAT.

Thanks for the info guys.

I'll go with McElroy as the Kilbirnie scorer as I've been told that's who it was credited to on Twitter.

As I'm relying on fans info on this thread to maintain my pointless table, I was going to share in case anyone else wanted to use, or god forbid, read it.

Although, I would hate to clog the ether with real stats when it could be put to much more practical uses like personal abuse and antagonism.

Thanks again. I'll refresh this thread next Saturday.

Thanks for the info guys.

I'll go with McElroy as the Kilbirnie scorer as I've been told that's who it was credited to on Twitter.

As I'm relying on fans info on this thread to maintain my pointless table, I was going to share in case anyone else wanted to use, or god forbid, read it.

Although, I would hate to clog the ether with real stats when it could be put to much more practical uses like personal abuse and antagonism.

Thanks again. I'll refresh this thread next Saturday.

Can confirm it was Mctearnan that scored as I do the Ladeside Twitter . Missed the goal & originally got told it was Meechan but then tweeted to say it was indeed Mctearnan

Archived