Favourite quirks of Scottish stadiums.

7 hours ago, paulbrucerick said:

Yankee Stadium. Home of New York City FC.

BN-IQ460_nypitc_G_20150528150521.jpg

I quite like my minor league baseball, theres a few teams like Round Rock express and Nashville that share/shared their grounds with real football teams. 

image.jpeg.ef08c9633ee5dc2b63f4f2e4e20ca009.jpeg

-nashville

image.thumb.jpeg.75372d79f6766233e749ef23d05e7bac.jpeg

-round rock texas , massive Latin American fan base so the stadium is pretty rowdy for Football games. Only stadium ive been to with its own swimming pool. 

Edited by Inanimate Carbon Rod
Add pics

1 hour ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

I quite like my minor league baseball, theres a few teams like Round Rock express and Nashville that share/shared their grounds with real football teams. 

-nashville

-round rock texas , massive Latin American fan base so the stadium is pretty rowdy for Football games. Only stadium ive been to with its own swimming pool. 

Aberdeen Sports Village has a pool and I've seen a game there.

2 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

-nashville

They'd play a Liga MX game there once a year, but that's about it.

The Austin FC stadium is currently being built and should be fantastic when it's finished.

I once saw Beckham play at T-Bones stadium in Kansas City shortly after he joined the Galaxy. We joked he'd gone from playing in 80K Bernabeu to a minor league baseball stadium with a capacity of 8K in the span of a few months.

10 hours ago, Dunfermline Don said:

Since we seem to have gone a bit international now. I used to work on cruise ships and the ships football team used to occasionally play at a ground in Acapulco which doubled up as a Baseball pitch. It had the pitchers mound and bases in one corner of the football pitch! IMG_0963.jpg

Grew up playing on many like that over here.