Man shocked to discover he's not dating Katy Perry

Lofarl

These things are just sad. He must have known on some level, surely.

I think half of P&B has had their end away with someone famous by this point. Where's the infamous Hayden Panetierre thread?  :P

1 minute ago, djchapsticks said:

Who was it on here many moons ago that claimed they shagged Hayden Pantierre on their holidays?

It was toe curling stuff.

9 minutes ago, pittsburgh phil said:

Poet Of The Macabre certainly has

He's admitted he was at the wind-up since. Certainly a memorable post.

I quite liked the idea of a P&Ber ruining a girl for the heavyweight champion of the world, though  :P

1 minute ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

I quite liked the idea of a P&Ber ruining a girl for the heavyweight champion of the world, though  :P

Heh, that's what I get for replying to a topic without reading it through first!

I quite liked the idea of a P&Ber ruining a girl for the heavyweight champion of the world, though  [emoji14]

This is probably the reason Klitschko was so lacklustre in his fight with Tyson Fury. Haunted by images of his wife being ridden like a Burntisland donkey by a pasty Fifer.

A sobering thought for any man.

There's an old post from Eoin Doyle on the P&B lookalike thread (also in the OP of my v.good "the worst thing you've ever read on here" thread) where he said his ex girlfriend looks like Katy Perry. 

I know that's very thin context to the basis of the thread but I just like bringing it up now and then. 

Archived