West Premier Champions 2016/17

manintheknow

Well if we keep playing the way we can then I would say we had a shot! Glenafton doing well too though. Could take a couple of teams a run of good form to jump right up the table. Still very early though and anything can still happen at this stage

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We had several players missing so would of had several players playing out of position with a small squad and nobody would of stood for that obviously.
The decision was made not to play the game before we even knew who we were playing that weekend. Hindsight is a great thing.

3 hours ago, rednblack said:

We had several players missing so would of had several players playing out of position with a small squad and nobody would of stood for that obviously.
The decision was made not to play the game before we even knew who we were playing that weekend. Hindsight is a great thing.

Would have made it a very even game then!

Pollok

Talbot

Hurlford

Beith

Troon

Kilbirnie

Arthurlie

Rob Roy

Kilwinning Rangers

Cumnock

Glenafton

Largs

Just my prediction of the league this season, good luck to all

Automatic relegation for glenafton
Strong stuff you been smoking buddy [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji111][emoji111]

Hardly destroyed us, if we'd scored after 15 secs, who knows! Granted Beith missed a couple in the 1st half too, but the misses we had were unbelievable!!
As I've said Beith are a good side, the best we've played so far but I'll say it again, you never destroyed us!

Archived