Kilmarnock vs Rangers Friday 26th

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, PauloPerth said:

Some unusually candid comments by the BBC on the match report for tonight's game:

As Rangers pressed hard - and their supporters periodically screamed what is euphemistically called their 'songbook' - The Billy Boys and more were trotted out - Killie had to dig deep.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37127386

That'll be them banned from Ibrox for another few years.

2 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Some unusually candid comments by the BBC on the match report for tonight's game:

As Rangers pressed hard - and their supporters periodically screamed what is euphemistically called their 'songbook' - The Billy Boys and more were trotted out - Killie had to dig deep.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37127386

LIARS!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Firhill Road said:

You actually are celebrating this aren't you? emoji38.png

Yup you better believe it . 

What would you prefer , playing pretty football with  sycophantic OF fans and media saying well played hard luck etc etc and no points ?

Or ....kicking the shit out of either half of the OF and playing football where necessary laughing at the seething moronic paranoid fans  and their journalist pals foaming at the mouth on various media  platforms  and getting 3 or 1 point ?

Choose now 

You haven't taken us getting a point tonight very well have you, it will be especially funny when they pump you 4-0 in front of your own crowd

So you'll be cheering Rangers on against Partick Thistle because you were wound up by someone on the internet?

If we lost 4-0 to them I'd be celebrating only slightly less than I would be had we turned what should have been a 1-0 win into a 1-1 draw because of crap goalkeeping and hammer-throwing tactics - i.e. not at all.

Just now, Firhill Road said:

So you'll be cheering Rangers on against Partick Thistle because you were wound up by someone on the internet?

If we lost 4-0 to them I'd be celebrating only slightly less than I would be had we turned what should have been a 1-0 win into a 1-1 draw because of crap goalkeeping and hammer-throwing tactics - i.e. not at all.

woosah-gif-bad-boys-2.gif

If I said I like Chris Sutton, would that make me the first person on here to admit that?

Nope

Think the majority are starting to like the guy, he cares and he puts the effort in, love him now after I hated him for a lot of last season

Gid c**t

Just now, 1320Lichtie said:

Think the majority are starting to like the guy, he cares and he puts the effort in, love him now after I hated him for a lot of last season

Sutton is impressing me more than I expected.

Stephen Craigen tries so hard to look all serious as he thinks it makes him sound authoritative, but he actually just says the most mundane, pointless things and you pay no attention to what he says. You listen to what Sutton says, even if a lot of the time it's rubbish.

I hope he encourages others to speak out a bit more so we're not stuck with utter bores like Craigen.

^^^ Heads gone ^^^.... Clearly you know the square root of fcuk all....

PS I hope you guys do pump them, but then again you won't.....

Archived