Kilmarnock vs Rangers Friday 26th

2 hours ago, killienick said:

I think we'll go 4-1-4-1. Dicker sitting just in front of the central pair for cover. Jones and Green wide. Boydie up top as the only player who can hold the ball up.

That's what I see. Dicker, Smith and ????. With Jones and Green out wide.. I'd try again with Coulibaly up top. Boyd just can't do it aymore.

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, bennett said:

Forrester back in midfield and drop halliday?

Play dodoo or garner upfront?

Halliday is definitely better in winning the ball back and gives you a balance on the left. Rossiter and Barton can do that. Forrester offensively is everything I like. Links the midfield with the attacking players up front. Good movement and pace, can drop a shoulder on either side to beat a player.good passer long and short.  Assists and scores goals. You've guessed he would be in my team! :lol:

Sorry must play Garner from start. No problem starting Dodoo as well but not in place of Forrester. 

KILLIE TEAM: MacDonald, S. Smith, Hendrie, Boyle, Burn, Dicker, Frizzell, Hawkshaw, Kiltie, Taylor, Boyd

SUBS: Mackay, Jones, Adams, Bojaj, Coulibaly, Kayode, Green

9 minutes ago, Myview said:

Halliday is definitely better in winning the ball back and gives you a balance on the left. Rossiter and Barton can do that. Forrester offensively is everything I like. Links the midfield with the attacking players up front. Good movement and pace, can drop a shoulder on either side to beat a player.good passer long and short.  Assists and scores goals. You've guessed he would be in my team! :lol:

Sorry must play Garner from start. No problem starting Dodoo as well but not in place of Forrester. 

RANGERS: Foderingham; Tavernier, Wilson, Kiernan, Wallace; Rossiter, Barton, Forrester; McKay, Miller, Dodoo.

SUBS: Gilks, O'Halloran, Hodson, Hill, Kranjcar, Halliday, Garner.

On 24/08/2016 at 19:32, thepundit said:

Rangers will probably go with McKay, Miller and Dodoo up front

On 24/08/2016 at 20:26, Myview said:

What makes you think Dodoo will start he hasn't yet?

Just psychic I guess. :)

11 minutes ago, thepundit said:

14 minutes ago, Myview said:

What Warburton has done is ensure Dodoo doesn't think that he has gone down the pecking order after the arrival of Garner. A good confidence decision imo. 

lottery numbers please  

Archived