The Ladbrokes Life

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Shamelessly stolen from elsewhere and and different spin on the worst towns thread.

Can anyone find a more depressing looking bookies than this one in Caldercruix? @Hedgecutter must have spotted a few on his travels.

I've never been to Caldercruix - that photo is somehow less depressing than I always imagined it to be.

A number of years ago I had numerous jobs to fit new routers in Ladbrokes, Willie Hills and Corals for all these FOBT's.  It was one of the most soul destroying things I've ever had to do at work.

Ladbrokes are definitely the tinkiest of all the bookies, though. 

5 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

A number of years ago I had numerous jobs to fit new routers in Ladbrokes, Willie Hills and Corals for all these FOBT's.  It was one of the most soul destroying things I've ever had to do at work.

Ladbrokes are definitely the tinkiest of all the bookies, though. 

Any chance you could "accidentally" break them remotely?

9 minutes ago, Hammer Jag said:

The Ladbrokes Life advert with the group of lads with their zany nicknames makes me want to kill someone with my bare hands. 

The 'gambling lad' image in general gives me a similar urge. Becoming a 'legend' for spunking £300 on a suicidal bet for example.

2 minutes ago, philpy said:

I hate those fucking places with a passion, so much so if I was bursting for a pish and there was a bookies close by, I'd rather pish myself than go in there.

I believe you.

IMG_1471902957.259122.jpg.02043fd0c3d60a

Went in once and it stunk of pish, guy drinking a can of super tennants whilst sitting at the FOBT.

Coupon on and out the door, kinda glad I never won, didn't fancy returning.

Archived