ICT v St Johnstone

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just as well he is there today or it would have been 5 or 6.

He didn't make a save Clark wouldn't of. They were all utterly simple stops. The numerous times he leaves defenders to clear it from his six yard line is madness.

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I'm really fucking tired of Mannus not controlling the six yard box. Like really fucking tired.

Sounded on the radio like he saved you from a drubbing. 

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

He didn't make a save Clark wouldn't of. They were all utterly simple stops. The numerous times he leaves defenders to clear it from his six yard line is madness.

The Mannus hating on here and WAP is totally unjustified. He was MOTM today and kept us from an absolute pumping. 

Get torn into the midfield if you want to blame anyone today.

Grow up ya fucking gimp

Simmer. Mannus never made any save you wouldn't expect a keeper to make. His utterly shitebag attempts at controlling his six yard box (he stands on the line and prays) cost us today, especially when the ref was giving a foul for every wee touch

Need to see the winner again, but it's the type of thing a keeper comes for, gets a touch but wins a free kick for his team. Mannus seems pretty weak at helping out that way.

And leave my hair alone, it's the start of my winter growth.

Mannus not coming for crosses/corners is nothing new. It was highlighted by Shamrock Rovers fans before he even made his debut.

It's only been an issue since we lost a dominant CH like Wright.

Mannus not coming for crosses/corners is nothing new. It was highlighted by Shamrock Rovers fans before he even made his debut.

It's only been an issue since we lost a dominant CH like Wright.

Yup. And I'm sick of it. If your defenders can deal with that then fine, but if they can't then you need a keeper who can. Mannus isn't, Clark is, it should be simple who's starting.

That was such an insipid performance from us today. Paton was absolutely woeful, offered nothing. Why was Muzz not starting? We didn't deserve anything from it, but having had a point within our grasp it was tough to lose it so late. No complaints though, ICT were the better side. Mannus did have some outstanding saves today and I'm not on to criticise him but I'm sure he'd be disappointed at his kicking overall today and not commanding his area at the key moments.

Paton is hilariously one footed btw, and literally cannot turn with the ball. We missed Millar a huge amount in there.

Archived