ICT v St Johnstone

16 hours ago, tree house tam said:

This new striker with the funny name that ICT have signed was pretty good at keepie uppies on the news there. Think they might be onto a winner.

What are you talking about?. All too easy doing keepie uppies on the training pitch but Lionel Djebi-Zadi used to do 20 foot high keepie uppies on the edge of his own penalty box during a game. We've seen it all before.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 25/08/2016 at 10:04, shootingboots said:

The question on everyone's lips is who will have the bigger crowd? ICT or Hamilton? I'm going for Inverness. 

You bring irrelevance to this thread?

2 hours ago, RiG said:

Anyway, worth reminding Saint Johnstone fans that you need to buy a ticket before going through the turnstile for this as we don't do cash gates anymore.

That's been the case at the away end for a while now, certainly when we visit. Three or four seasons at least.

Disappointing though that Inverness haven't extended their free U12s policy to our support, when similar has been in place for ICT fans in Perth for five seasons now.

2 minutes ago, Radford said:

That's been the case at the away end for a while now, certainly when we visit. Three or four seasons at least.

Disappointing though that Inverness haven't extended their free U12s policy to our support, when similar has been in place for ICT fans in Perth for five seasons now.

At least you can pay by card now if you want - small positive.

Yeah I saw some Twitter chat about this earlier. I always think that offers such as that should be extended to both sets of fans. I guess Saints fans could always go in the home end and try and suppress your enjoyment of scoring your third goal against us.

3 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

What a bizarre post from that Aberdeen fan.

Newsflash. We don't have a lot of fans. Shocking, eh? Thought it was pretty common knowledge by now.

I think this poor attendance thing for the smaller clubs is mostly a myth. A poorly attended game is one that is far below that club's average attendance. I don't think that Aberdeen fan is typical, most tend to have long memories.

Hopefully Millar starts, and hopefully he lasts.

Mannus/Clark

Foster
Ando
Joe
Easton

Wotherspoon
Muzz
Millar
Swanson

MacLean
Cummins/Kane

For me.

Foran has dropped Scott Boden, Jake Mulraney and David Raven, all of whom were shite last week, and brought in Alex Fisher, Billy King and Lewis Horner. Vigurs keeps his place, which means that Liam Polworth is likely to be playing in one of the wide positions. Personally, I'd have dropped Vigurs, who hasn't done enough in the last three games to justify another start, brought Polworth into the middle and brought in Aaron Doran to play on the wing. As it is, we're likely to start as follows:

Fon Williams

Horner Meekings Warren Tremarco

Taney Draper

Polworth Vigurs King

Fisher

The new signing Doumbouya starts on the bench, so hopefully, once Saints go three up, we might get a chance to see what he can do.

Kane hauled down, toe pokes ball to Spoony who's 16 yards out. Caley player launches themselves down.

Free kick caley[emoji38]nobody could even have touched him FFS

Archived