Giant Horses v Rock with Cannons

13 hours ago, Rjc-1988 said:

Sounds like Baird no longer flavour of the month at the Falkirk Stadium - not a player to buckle down if he is out of favour

Maybe at Queens he didn't buckle down but no one can question his 100% effort he has always shown,he did OK today but will always be judged on goals.

2 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

Let's see which direction Smith's next move is when he leaves Dumbarton.

The sad thing is he'd improve our right hand side as it stands, I wouldn't want him near our side again but our right hand side is needing someone like that, but an upgraded model to Smith

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Did anyone spot a defender trying to take Lee Millers short off him in the box yesterday btw... Bobby Madden would have sorted that right out.

To be fair, he is handsome as f**k 

3 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

I take it Harvie had another good game for us yesterday?  Seeing as he hasn't been mentioned at all, compared to the relentless "HE PURE ISNAE GOOD ENOUGH" posts after his first game?

To be fair, I don't think anyone said "He pure isnae good enough". What most folk said was he struggled up against Higginbotham in the first match. He was thrown in at the deep end when he had only signed 2 days before. At the same time Sparky was dropped, when he hadn't been the worst performer in matches upto that point.

Thought it was a decent performance and we should have won with goals to spare. The Sons keeper was terrific though.

Sibbald directed everything and strolled through the game, Hippo was good too and gave us a bit of pace and I thought big Luca did well, winning every header.

Can't believe that I thought Lee was offside at the game as the highlights show him a mile on!

Archived