11 hours ago, Davie Bhoy said:

:lol: This wee love-fest between yourself & Rugster is pretty nauseating. Get a room FFS.

P.S when you can fill your pokey wee shoebox then we'll listen to your criticisms on attendances :lol:

There's no wee love-fest. You don't want to answer the question so attempt deflection with your hideous "banter".

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's a fair question, you are forever greeting about other clubs fans not turning up so why did so few celtic fans turn up that day? 

Or are you just going to go on the defensive because someone has criticised Celtic? You are almost 40 ffs :lol:

Why would it bother me someone criticising our own fans not turning up when it's something I've been critical of before.

The only issue I have is that the ones doing it, can't even fill their own stadium which is a fraction the size of our ground & should be concentrating on filling theirs before calling others out about theirs.

As much as you hate to admit it that's sh*te.

Tommy Wright has 4 wins out of 13 against McInnes. 31%

Robbie Neilson has 3 wins out 6 against McInnes. 50%

Anyway good luck Aberdeen, you'll need it.

Wright has 5 victories vs McInnes. We have managed just 2 wins out of 11 against St Johnstone including 5-1 and 3-0 defeats.

Neilson has had three narrow wins against us; the narrow cup win, 2-1 win in April where we made two stupid defensive errors and a 1-0 win in a post-split dead rubber. If Neilson really had the beating of us, he wouldn't set up with everyone behind the ball whenever he comes to Pittodrie.

Not sure why I'm arguing which manager we are more shite against but anyway...

Hmm on the one hand I don't think it prudent to put the career of the future Scotland captain at risk but, I am sure proper medical advice to play or not will be taken. It would be great to have him in the side, he's been on form and it will give that turncoat Scott Brown a lesson in what selfless devotion and sacrifice means. 

If he plays, the Green Brigade should be flying Ryan Jack flags and taking a collection on his behalf, hero.

You haven't answered the question, you fucking moron.

I said addressed, not answered numbnuts. Why would I answer a stupid question.

Where do you think the fans were? How should anyone else know where the fans were?

The only fact is that a lot weren't there & as someone who has been critical of the stay away fans at my own club...as well as other clubs, I'n not going to defend them.

You on the other hand are just another diddy who will defend your stay away fans.

However, next time you want to be critical of our fans for not turning up, can you at least wait until such times as your own fans fill your poxy wee stadium. Bawbag!

1 hour ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Hmm on the one hand I don't think it prudent to put the career of the future Scotland captain at risk but, I am sure proper medical advice to play or not will be taken. It would be great to have him in the side, he's been on form and it will give that turncoat Scott Brown a lesson in what selfless devotion and sacrifice means. 

If he plays, the Green Brigade should be flying Ryan Jack flags and taking a collection on his behalf, hero.

I thought he was needing a knee op.  Seems a bit reckless to play him.  Not just in terms of his career but surely a big chance Brown hacks him down and we're forced to make a change after just 5mins

So let me get this straight davie boy, it is a complete nonsense for someone to ask you where your fans were and why they are dressed as empty seats?

How should you know,… …they may be round at their grans for a coffee and a fine piece? (More likely stealing her pension book)

But if you notice anyone else’s attendance is low then you are allowed to shout it from the roof tops because every other team bar yours are “diddys”

Just how many negative votes is it going to take to convince you that the world isn’t against you, in fact you just speak sh*te?

5 minutes ago, shootingboots said:

Any collections tomorrow?

I remember getting told I was "utter scum" by a Celtic fan doing a collection for the Celtic fans banged up in Amsterdam.

All I said was don't do the crime if you can't do the time. So precious. 

Where was this collection taking place?

Sigh, these always are shite threads. With every other set of fans, you can get a good level of debate going and have a laugh, bar those that support Celtic and Rangers.

On the Jacko thing, I'm 50/50 about whether he should play or not. On the one hand, he's been in great form and clearly would like to play. On the other hand long term, it may do more harm than good.

As such, I've produced two teams:

With Jack - Lewis, Logan, O'Connor, Reynolds, Considine; Burns, Jack, Shinnie, McGinn; Storey and Rooney.

Without Jack - Lewis, Logan, O'Connor, Reynolds, Considine; Burns, Storie, Shinnie, McGinn; Storey and Rooney.

The reasoning on playing Craig Storie was his marvellous performance against Celtic at Pittodrie last season, and the wish to ensure that the defence is not changed about. Not normally a fan of playing Rooney at Parkhead, but not totally convinced on Stockley yet. With Miles Storey, at least he can run at the Celtic back four.

The way to get at the Celtic back four is not hopelessly lump long balls at them. Get the ball down, run at them and get them turning. Our set pieces are also crucial, delivery is key on these (please not McLean on corners or free kicks).

Sadly, I think this will be a pumping, 3-0 for Celtic.

Archived