• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, shootingboots said:

Was after the game and in the vicinity of the away end/Lisbon Lion stand on the walk out. 

The don't usually collect at the away end. 

I'm saying this never happened.

I suspect McLean or O'Connor is the most likely partner for Shinnie in Jack's absence, especially considering Storie's lack of recent competitive appearances. If O'Connor is chosen to fill that void, which the switch during the second half of last week's game might suggest to be the case, I'd be concerned that it will seriously hamper our ability to play out from the back - something O'Connor has done very well so far this season. I would like Storey to retain his starting place, primarily because he offers us a good mix of pace and strength up top. If I could only pick one from him, Rooney and Stockley to start, it would very likely be him. 

Whilst I thought we were a little better against Thistle than some of our own supporters gave us credit for, I still expect Celtic to win this game. I can only hope that our players will benefit from the pressure being less intense than on some of our recent (unsuccessful) visits to Parkhead. Whilst getting a positive result is far from an impossibility, I don't think there's anything wrong with admitting that not many people are expecting any outcome other than a Celtic victory.

I noticed earlier that the game is live on RedTV International, so it shouldn't be too difficult to pick up a stream.

So you don't have an answer and instead would rather get defensive and greet about other teams attendances.

Quelle surprise. 

You can't answer a stupid question. Can anyone account for all those missing fans?

Also why do you greet about other teams attendances. Hypocritical?

24 minutes ago, LordHawHaw said:

Be interesting to see our newest challengers today, think we are putting a decent team together

Not sure we'll turn in a great performance today. I'm still sapped of energy from Tuesday and I only watched it in the pub.

I think this would be a good time to give De Vries his first start and hopefully a back four of Lustig, Toure, Sviatchenko and Tierney.

32 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Looking like almost a sell out with a few tickets up the top deck at the very back left.

Should be a cracking atmosphere.

Just discovered my old man has gone to Portugal and took his season ticket with him so there will be an empty seat next to me. 

(Any lengths to get away from me, it's quite understandable). 

Archived